Reviews for H5N1
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Interesting that you don't comment the child's paternity...
Kay K chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love pre and post-apocalyptic things and this is by far the best Ive ever read! It is smart and dived straight into my heart!
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This reminds me of that movie I AM LEGEND. its good. amazing story!
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
so I re-read this following our pandemic/epidemic movie chat, lol.

i totally fail at reviewing but I just wanted to say that this is without a doubt one of my favourite fics of yours, and house fanfic in general. I love it. i liked the chase/cam in this fic- just her showing up and then disappearing. The whole fic in general, chameron parts or not, are very good. i like this line: "Nobody’s talking about what kind of world will be left for the lucky few that do survive."

great, as always- despite kind of scaring the hell outta me ;)
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That's gotta be the best House fanfic I've ever read.

Eerie, and it made me think. Sort of like a really well-made science fiction movie.

Brilliantly written.
opals chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow! Talk about setting a mood right off the bat. Very interesting idea, I look forward to you continuing this.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this is fantastic. i love how the emotions are played out. keep going, please!
Your Undoing chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Everything you write is simply gorgeous. I love how you brilliantly described a grand-scale catastrophy, yet somehow managed to make one person's desire seem so much more important. I can tell you like Chase and Cameron... you're one of the only authors I've come across who can write decent, interesting stories revolving around them. Keep it up, the world needs more fics like yours :)
January-21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
OMG!.. it was great!... Im kind of shocked about the epidemic but the story and the characters were wonderfully written
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This story is depressing, but very well-written. My heart broke for Chase, Cameron is so cold towards him and can't seem to make up her mind.

That last line almost made me cry. I mean he came all the way from Arizona to New Jersey to see her and she treats him like...that, unbelievable. Anyway, great story.