Reviews for There's No Sunshine When She's Gone
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aw! That was sweet and cue. And amazing. LOVE IT!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Awesome job !
Sapphonest chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love that song.

And this fic. I would have loved to see that moment, ya know, when they tell eachother... but... I loved it anyways!
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was a good story.
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Aw! That was so cute! I'm very behind in my reading, but aw! Thanks, I like happily-ever-after stories :).
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
aw, so sweet. Im glad he didnt give up
adpi24 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Now if only the season premiere would go like this and we can all be happy campers.
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aw, Nicky's connection and drive to not give up on her was so sweet. Thanks for sharing this. :) I'd love to see Nick trying to lift the car off of her!
charming-kayleigh chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
yeah, Nick was kinda corny, but it's also very cute. Thanks for writing. **kay
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
wow... great job... i like how you incorporate the sweet little lines they used with each other.
Cinamezoo chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
The one thing that struck me about this story was the fact that it didn't have too much angst. While it did have some at the beginning, Nick's determination to find Sara just didn't seem to be too angsty. It was a nice chance. The ending was also nice. I mean, who doesn't love a little happiness?
heartagram69 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
gorjuz, i absolutely loved it.

very in character.

awesome work
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was cute. Loved the beginning. Worried!Nick is always the best. Good job.
RoastedGrover chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Wow, Ann...just, wow. Incredible. I can only hope that that's how the premiere turns out! This was incredibly well-written (as is all of your work) and 100% believable. Loved all the raw emotion and anger and frustration Nick was feeling! Just amazing. Please write more Snickers - I could do with some more nougaty goodness!
StokesSidle chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Cute story i really enjoyed reading it! :)