Reviews for Freedom in Pen and Paper
anonyoumous chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
This is an awesome story! Is there a sequel?
Anonymous chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Nicely done! Good work with the story; Is there a sequel for this?
matt.bannon.31 chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Okay, that was a pretty good story! I'm a bit confused by one thing, though... Did the digidestined go back to their world at the end or were they just turned into the characters for the show and trapped as cartoon characters till the end of time? Other than that, yeah, awesome!
caroeclipse chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
hello! I just read this story and I loved. I personally congratulate you and tell you that you continue like this. Now I challenge you to make a sequel to this story.

Daisuke where I would again be the protagonist of the story, and Nat-chan again become a digimon.

You could not do u_m! they leave the person or dimension where they finished at the end of Darkness Eater fanfiction. And best please apareser again somehow the digital V-Mon vuevo please I beg you (Look at my face in supplication) _

And Nat-chan and V-mon are both Daisuke digimon.

Also in the culmination of Darkness FanFiction Eater, one can say that the only thing I did not like at all and leave you with a question, I'm sure to more than one of your readers about this story is you tell me / explain to me and others READERS ¿WHY? FUCK! and so on. Dejastes that (TK) and Tk (Hikari) Kari digimetal stay with the Value and friendship.

Now is not that hate Tk and Kari but those digi-metal Deven return to his former owner Daisuke. Like desaparesido digimetal of the miracles that he pertenese Daisuke also. And as sad as it is V-mon not please return back to v-mon since it is a digivuevo and have all three Nat-chan Daisuke and V-mon three become very close and there also more evolucions between Nat- and V-mon cna not you but me couple interesting that they agan a DNA Evolution, and again the dynamic duo tanbien V-mon and Stigmon with Paildramon.

U_u I would love Ami! heh heh heh he had a romance between Daisuke and kari (But this romance, if it's your choice) because as your story and do not know if you liked this couple, or you feel good about writing something that involves the two as partner. If you do not like the idea I recommend you take out a French blonde Katerine girl he met Tk, TK or TK / you want to call or tell you) Katerina serves good French girl Fracia and Italy do not remember well, well French know it and bring it to Japan to Odaiva espesialmente can be to live or exchange student, (I, I pray or appeal / as they prefer, which (if you do not like DAISUKE COUPLE AND KARI, then do a couple DAISUKE and Katerina as a couple) and I recommend others to take more into account Digidestined Daisuke, and Daisuke difficult slopes demonstrates to DigiDestined How has it changed and matured over time or year was found in the Digital World, ¿ Why? the minimum BECAUSE ONE YEAR after being in the Digital World and live different adventures, Daisuke minimum tube mature a lot and become more serious. But it may be that in the Fanfic / Fanfiction Eater of Darkness because it did not show rare or as it was felt resent returned from his adventure in the Digital World, demsotra not want much to do had matured to acostrunbrarse harder to regain trasnsicion Davis / Daisuke near the other eligible children, or if Daisuke showed great maturity, or change in Fanfiction / Fanfic Darkness Eater would think that was controlled by Nat-chan or Darkness: Something that I say it is viable if Daisuke pienza this way; Since the reasoned or one of your fears the express during the Fanfiction / Eater Fanfic Darkness was that it was possible that his friends had to learn that Nat-chan as a partner digimon is a Virus type Digimon and darkness apart from having the Digi-Metal OR DARKNESS DARKNESS as you say, they (the other DigiDestined) be afraid of him and Nat-chan in RELID doubted that was the real Daisuke Motomiya, they knew, or others having a bad DigiDestined with darkness EXPERIENCE AS YOUR EXPRESASTES in YOUR Fanfiction / Fanfic Darkness Eater, sindo almost all enemies who fought / fought formerly controlled by it (THE DARK) WE. Other elected in fear or think that he was told it by the darkness or darkness, was working for her or was spying or the worst waiting to destroy them and their Digimon companions. Which way was demonstrated in a chapter of Darkness Eater, Angemon to Patamon-and-Gatomon-Angewomon Tailmon attack both Nat- chan and Daisuke.

In short this esplicasion or perhaps along with other variables or another way of thinking of maybe Daisuke-chan thinking of Nat (who proved that despite being a new digimon not understand very well the prinsipio Humans beings or those intended and connections / ties with their fellow humans, proved to be a very mature and reliable digimon besides a few good tips to haunque) in order in the Darkness Eater fanfic Daisuke did not demonstrate much to mature and change duerante the time I spend in the digital world reasionarian temos to as friends or by the pressure of the moment but in the sequel or the challenge that will put you to show what changes and what Daisuke mature. Apart from that the other elected and the case observing noticing more and stop both the Vourla (which does not shock me or upset but that the others make fun of other people so it is in play, or but behind)

Just one question why? older digi-destined ie Taichi (Tai), Yamato (Matt), Koushiro (Izzi), Sora, Mimi and jou. No? O_O NOT worry about DAISUKE when disappeared for a year without explanation, I say that if it is assumed that you are friends of preocup0arse devieron more on the other.

Not that you criticize your story or your way of writing, or attempts to change your way of writing altogether, because after all it is your story and desided that goes into it, but that part of almost no concern and almost unreal realistic because they did not even aparesieron or a meeting to talk to Daisuke or worry about what happened to him (or is inesistente your concern, or even almost say it evidensiaste in the plot). Take this as a recommendation to heart in the story. I highlight this because in the Canon, the original story of Digimon 02 of them especially the elderly as Tai and Matt, are evidensiva your concern about the younger group. This may explain the greater chosen to trust the new generation Avila Digimon ie 02, but Haun in the original story so they showed higher preocupasion greater.

Good story with my full support if you decide to do this challenge as the sequel to your story Darkness Eater. Please take notice and I beg you, please make the sequel and takes into account my challenge porfis. This is my run for anything you need Bay and luck in your projects venideron.

Email:

caro_eclipse...
caroeclipse chapter 1 . 2/1/2012

And Nat-chan and V-mon are both Daisuke digimon.

Email:

caro_eclipse...
caroeclipse chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
hola! acabo de leer esta historia y me encanto. Yo personalmente, te felicito y te digo que sigas asi. Ahora yo TE RETO a hacer una secuela de esta historia.

Donde me gustaria que daisuke sea otra vez el protagonista de la historia, y Nat-chan se vuelva otra vez un digimon.

No podrias hacer U_M! que ellos salgan de la sona o dimension donde terminaron, al final del fanfiction Darkness Eater. Y lo mejor por favor de algun modo vuelve a apareser el digi-vuevo de V-Mon por favor te lo suplico (Mira mi cara de suplica) _

Y que Nat-chan y V-mon sean AMBOS digimon DE DAISUKE.

Ademas en la CULMINACION DEL FANFICTION DE Darkness Eater, se puede decir que lo unico que no me gusto para nada y dejo con una interrogante, estoy segura a mas de uno de tus lectores de esta historia es ME PUEDES DECIR/EXPLICAR A MI Y A OTROS LECTORES ¿POR QUE? CARAJOS! etc. Dejastes que (Takeru) Tk y (Hikari) Kari se quedaran con el digimetal del Valor Y la Amistad.

Ahora no es que odie a Tk y Kari pero esos digi-metal deven volver con su antiguo dueño daisuke. Al igual que el desaparesido digimetal de LOS MILAGROS que tambien le pertenese a daisuke. Y queda como muy triste que V-mon no vuelva por favor regresa a v-mon desde que es un digivuevo y has que los tres Daisuke Nat-chan y V-mon se vuelvan los tres muy unidos y tambien alla mas evolucions entre Nat-cna y V-mon no se tu pero a mi me parese interesante que ellos agan un DNA Evolucion, y que tanbien vuelva el duo dinamico de V-mon y Stigmon con Paildramon.

Ami me encantaria u_u! je je je que hubiera un ROMANCE entre Daisuke y kari, (Pero esto del ROMANCE, si es de tu eleccion) Porque como es TU historia y no se si te gustara esta pareja, o te sientas bien escribiendo algo que involucre a los dos como pareja. Si no te gusta la idea te recomiendo que saques a Katerine la chica rubia Francesa que conocio Tk, Takeru o Los Conocimientos Tradicionales/ como prefieras llamarle o decirle) bueno que saques a Katerine la chica francesa de Fracia o Italia no me acuerdo bien, bueno la sabes de Francia Y LA TRAIGAS a Japon espesialmente a Odaiva puede ser para vivir o estudiante de intercambio, (Quiero, TE PIDO O SUPLICO/como lo prefieras, QUE (Si no te gusta la PAREJA DE DAISUKE Y KARI,entonces hagas la pareja de DAISUKE Y KATERINE COMO PAREJA) y te recomiendo que los demas digidestinados tomaran mas en cuenta a Daisuke, y el Daisuke les DEMUESTRE A LOS OTORS DIGIDESTINADOS COMO HA cambiado y madurado durante el tiempo o el AÑO que se encontro en el Mundo Digital, ¿Porque? DEBIDO A QUE lo minimo despues de UN AÑO estando en el Mundo Digital y vivir diferentes aventuras, lo minimo daisuke tubo que madurar mucho y volverse mas serio. Pero puede ser que en el Fanfic/Fanfiction de Darkness Eater no lo demostrara porque se sentia raro o como estaba resien llegado de su aventura en el Mundo-Digital no queria demsotra mucho lo que habia madurado para no hacer mas dificil acostrunbrarse a la trasnsicion de volver a tener a Davis/Daisuke cerca de los demas niños elegidos, o si daisuke demostraba mucha madures o cambio en el Fanfiction/Fanfic Darkness Eater fueran a pensar que estaba controlado Por Nat-chan o las Tinieblas: Cosa que yo digo que es viable si Daisuke pienza de esta manera; Ya que el razonaba o uno de sus temores que el expreso durante el Fanfiction/Fanfic de Darkness Eater era que era posible que sus amigos al enterarse que tenia a Nat-chan como pareja digimon que es un digimon tipo Virus y de la oscuridad aparte de tener el Digi-Metal de la OSCURIDAD O TINIEBLAS como tu digas, ellos (los demas digidestinados) tengan miedo de el y Nat-chan dudaran que el en relidad era el verdadero Daisuke Motomiya, que ellos conocieron, o que los demas digidestinados al tener una mala esperiencia con la oscuridad COMO TU EXPRESASTES en TU Fanfiction/Fanfic Darkness Eater, sindo casi todos los enemigos a los cuales se enfrentaron/lucharon anteriormente CONTROLADOS Por ella (LA OSCURIDAD) EN FIN. LOS demas elegidos pensaran en su miedo o que el era contolado por las oscuridad o tinieblas, estaba trabajado para ella o los estaba espiando o en el peor de los casos esperando para destruirlos a ellos y sus digimon compañeros. Cosa que se demostro cierto en un capitulo de Darkness Eater, al Patamon-Angemon y Tailmon-Gatomon-Angewomon atacar tanto a Nat-chan como Daisuke.

En fin esta esplicasion o variables talvez junto con otras o otro modo de pensar de Daisuke quizas razonamiento de Nat-chan (Que demostro que apesar de ser un digimon nuevo y no comprender muy bien a los seres humanso al prinsipio o los destinados y sus conexiones/LAZOS con sus COMPAÑEROS HUMANOS, demostro ser un digimon muy madura y confiable ademas de dar haunque pocos buenos consejos)en fin en el fanfic de Darkness Eater Daisuke no demostro mucho lo que maduro y cambio duerante ese tiempo que paso en el mundo digital por temos a como reasionarian sus amigos o por la presion del momento pero, en la secuela o el reto que te coloque tienes que mostrar lo que cambio Daisuke y lo que maduro. Aparte de que los demas elegidos lo noten y los respenten mas y dejen de vurlarse tanto de el (cosa que no se pero me choca o molesta que los demas de burlen de otras personas asi sea en juego, o pero a sus espaldas)

Solo una pregunta ¿por que? los digi-destinados mayores es decir Taichi (Tai), Yamato (Matt), Koushiro (Izzi), Sora, Mimi y jou. No se? O_O NO SE PREOCUPARON MAS POR DAISUKE cuando DESAPARECIO durante UN AÑO SIN EXPLICACION, yo digo que si se supone que son amigos devieron de preocup0arse mas por el otro.

No es que te critique tu historia ni tu modo de escribir, o pretenda que cambies tu modo de escribir por completo, porque despues de todo es tu historia y tu desides que pasa en ella, pero esa parte de casi sin preocupacion e casi irreal no muy realista porque ellos nisiquiera aparesieron o hicieron una reunion para hablar con Daisuke o preocuparse por lo que le paso a el (su preocupacion o es inesistente, o casi por no decir siquiera lo evidensiaste en la trama). Toma esto como una recomendacion de corazon en la historia. Te resalto esto porque en el Canon, La Historia Original DE DIGIMON 02 ellos sobre todo los mayores como Tai y Mat, se evidensiva su preocupacion por el grupo mas joven. Esto se puede explicar a que los mayores elegidos confiaran en las avilidades de nueva generacion es decir la de DIGIMON 02, pero haun asi en la Historia Original Ellos los mayores demostraron mayor grado de preocupasion.

Bueno cuentas con mi apoyo total si decides hacer, este reto como la secuela de tu historia Darkness Eater. Por favor tomalo en cuenta y te los suplico, por favor has la secuela y toma en cuenta mi reto porfis. Este es mi corro por cualquier cosa que necesites Bay y suerte en tus proyectos venideron.

Correo:

caro_eclipse
Kazama the shell bullet chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
Tahnk you for this beautiful story it integrated Davis as speaking the story, but yet he was actually a tv special. I would have to say you did a brillant job. I hope you keep up the good work and I rate this 10/10 this is a hidden gem I read this all the way to the end! _
OkagetheShadowKing chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was a great start. Your prologue is engaging and I hope to enjoy the rest of this story.
Aster Selene chapter 18 . 2/27/2009
Hm, interesting. Although the creators did specify that the Digimon series Takato-tachi watched was NOT any of the other seasons in any way.

Hm, Rukato/Daikari? XD
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
A truly wonderful crossover fic. I'll be saving this.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
This is a excellent, engaging and a really interesting read.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 18 . 3/4/2008