Reviews for A Stable Relationship
awww, so cute!
Ischemia chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Adorable! I love this.
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ok... so this was perfect, just letting you know.
Figment EFP chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
that was amazing. you know i'm not one for Yaoi but that was amazing.
cmeredit chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Loved it! You captured the duo so well! I love the awkwardness, it ties everything together. :]
I Will Consume Your Soul chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I'm spaming you with reviews I know but I love your writing. a lot! this one was particularly good. :) great job
Martel29655 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
You were absolutely amazing at keeping them in character. I love how realistically awkward Tulio was and that Miguel knew everything to do. Good Job!
RyokoJesse chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
ahahahah i love how awkward they are. very in character for miguel to know all about it and ease the way, but for tulio to be the initiator. lovely.
milkthepanda chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This definitely deserves more reviews! The ending made me giggle Miguel is so silly.
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
adding to favs.
rywaen chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I loved it! Very good!
tigerballz chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was great! You did an awesome job and their so in character. I'm very impressed! :D
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This was quite in character for both guys, and I like it how you made the one on bottom dominate most of the sex. Very, very few people do that.
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
whoot! i HAVEN'T read this yet! which is great actually, since i could read it now. :33 this was so fluffy... and i LOVED it! pretty good sex scene too, if i do say so myself. hehe.