Reviews for Miscalculation
Inside of the shaker chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is one of my all-time favourites shikaino story. It's beatifully written and I really love how Shikamaru gave up on Ino and then went to Suna. This is actually how I would see the possible relationship of those two. A short, bittersweet meeting in between their lives, when Ino realizes how childish her crush on Sasuke was, and when Shikamaru is ready to change his life for her. But then Temari's pregnancy ruins it all. I do believe Shikamaru would stay with Temari in situation like this, wouldn't he?
No other word than "miscalculation" would describe it better. This is a beautiful story and I love how it does not have a happy ending.
Ann chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
What the WHAATT?! The ending. Holy. Crap.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Holy shit whats so wrong with you woman !
I hate you for making shikamaru like this but your writing is sooo beautiful but why please this is not fair .. Not for ino nor temari !
Shikamaru damn you i wanna slap you u stupid genius

Your ideas are perfect and your style is so uniqu but Why cant you give them happy ending ?

God im gonna check your other fics
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
woah! the telegram! just woah!
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is heartbreaking.
alamodie chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Holy hell way to drop the bomb! dang, girl!
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
oof, this is just heartbreaking! if kishimoto makes this happen, i might need to be stabbed in the chest with a kunai to preserve world peace.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
The Nara doesn't have any bloodline limit...but great story!
shourin chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
oh shika, you silly dog.
berryban chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
OMG. Soo awesome! So so sweet :D
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Stupid idiot! You have no idea how the end angered me. I know he probably must take responsibility for the child but there is always a way. But it was more stupid that he had been with another while loving someone else. And havent he hear of protection!

Im sorry, the story was good written but I was hoping for another end. I guess I have a bad day and wanted something to make my mood better thats why it affected me so much.

Please write more happy ShikaIno.
moonlightpath chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
oh man. cant believe that this is a one shot cause i feel like there definitely should be more to it. hm...
ino-bunny chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh my goodness, that was awesome. i might've liked for it to be a little longer, and you really didnt need to rate it m. i think most teenagers wouldnt go insane and the mention of sex at all... but holy crap! that was... oh my. i dont really like temarixshika anymore, but it worked here. i aplaued you very much job. :)
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
HOLY you could write a soap opera with this! The agony!
an1m3.l0v3rs.gr4sp chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
that was beautifully tragic. at least he hoped she would find someone better because he had other responsibilities now... great story!