Reviews for Talking about Kirihara's Love Life
YaoiChick1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Haha! I loves Niou and Akaya's versions! Someone actually had the guts to call Akaya cutie to his face...and lived! Great job!
Nasty Evil Dead Dog chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
lol Marui's version is so awesome! Niou is really perverted, isn't he? I don't know about the gift from Sengoku but I think it's awesome! Maybe Kirihara would throw darts at it or vandalize it or something...
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
OMG!

HOT Marui as a waitress! *nose-bleed*

Ahihi.

Sengoku's such a perv. XDD
BoredNeko chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
XD I love SenKiri. I love SenKiri even more when it turns out even more cracked out than it orginially started out. And that's REALLY crack. Awesome fic, I love how you made Niou such a perv!
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Niou, you pervert! XD "...Another picture of Sengoku, oh JOY." Lol, not the ideal present. .'
solaesce chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Really funny.
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Oh gosh, HARU-CHAN! Naughty, naughty xDD

Yay there was some Sweet Pair too! *so happy*

SengokuKirihara...how did people even think out that pairing? Not that I hate it, but...do those two even really know each other...? I know the Junior Invitation camp or w/e but...still...

Anyways, THANKS FOR THE STORY!
pull harder chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i liked the "REAL" version of how akaya and sengoku started dating... though marui's version was admittedly amusing.

damn. got sidetracked. hafta go find that author you told me about. senkiri always distracts me...

-roey-cleine-
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
hahaha...Akaya. *sigh* Fake a cold or something! (although there are many flaws to faking a cold but he doesn't know that does he?)
I'llDieLaughingAtYou chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
WEll we all know that sempai loves Senkiri XDD Good job.
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
How fortunate for Aka-chan. ; Or maybe quite unfortunate. Hah, he goes out with him so he'll leave him alone? XD Nice.

Wolf