Reviews for In the Line of Duty
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 1 . 10/24
I love barricade and I was happy to read this chapter. The last line made me laugh. I'm excited to see where this story goes.
MadnessJones chapter 9 . 10/10
This was hilarious! You did a good job with this story :)
S. Sgriobhadaireachd chapter 9 . 4/21
I have to make a confession: I had to search this fic through Google because I couldn't find it. When I deleted my old profile, I lost this absolutely amazing piece of fiction and spent weeks trying to find it again. So you can imagine how excited I was finding this again :)

I love this idea; that Barricade, not by choice, learns to interact with humans and becomes somewhat docile. I have found very few stories that I like regarding what happens to Barricade and this just happens to be one of the few. Your characterization is flawless and it's that flawless characterization of the canon and OC characters that pushes this amazing story as far as it goes, so good job with that! That, and this AU is flawlessly done. I feel like it could be canon in another universe, it's that well done!

I hope you're having a good day and thank you so much for writing this!
X59 chapter 9 . 1/4
This was funny.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
ok but i'm wondering what did the stove burners do after frenzy rewired them? cuz that COULD be dangerous... cause a fire.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Damn, I like their sense of humour. I need more fics like this one... Barricade & Frenzy stirring up trouble... besides the usual bloody type of trouble.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
YES! THANK YOU!
FINALLY someone says something about OP's hypocrisy!
Good insight into the Decepticon's motives...
I don't believe in the whole good vs. evil dichotomy... so this is interesting to read.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
hahah Barricade you shameless shit disturber.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
AWWWW... Frenzy is like Barricade's little aggressive dog... _
whitebengal14 chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
Omg Ironhide tho xD poor guy
child of Jon snow chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
wow this was great ha does cade become a bot in the end? wow nice that cade became friends with blake
Thunderweb chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Even a war can't stop good people from doing good things. It makes my heart warm.
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Awesome. Love it. I'm really starting to like Barricade.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
You should should make a sequel or put it up for adoption. This is an awesome idea.
xKaseix chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Thank you. For some time I have searched for a Barricade story like this, and it is excellent. I love the humor in this, especially the scene where Will tells the others exactly what Frenzy had accomplished when him and 'Cade visited. It also used some of my exact reasons for not being an Autobot fan in defense of the two 'Cons. :)