Reviews for In the Line of Duty
White Aster chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
:D I really enjoyed this. Barricade being grumpy but nonetheless willing to hang out with the humans, and Frenzy being a spaz and a manipulative little fragger. Very fun!
kaiiju chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Oh gawd. What's the price of one Allspark? Thousands dead and a giant slagging war. The price of a little repaired Decepticon? Awww... cuteness and Ratchet Snark. This story? FRICKIN PRICELESS.
onewhowatches chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
this fic was even more awesome than it already is because i'm totally listening to the soundtrack right now. XD

signed,

onewhowatches :3
yamiishot chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
I read this with a huge grin on my face. I loved it!
Whipblade chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Beautiful writing skills and a great way to bring across humor and plot together. Characterization is brilliant as well as staying within character through out. Wonderful fics and skill!
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
funny.
Captain-Emily chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Oh LOL! Even when he's being a good little mech, Cade can't help but be just a tiny bit bad too. I guess it's in his nature, being a Con and all. And that poor detective will be jumping at shadows for weeks after that.
Eerie Iri chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
This story was so awesome and so very funny!
Eerie Iri chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Eerie Iri chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
Very funny!
Eerie Iri chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Isn't screwing around with people's heads the best? XD
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
"Don't bother. Pass a message along to Optimus Prime for me." He leaned across the desk. "Tell him to mind his own damn business."

Best line from a minor oc character EVER.
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I couldn't stop laughing!
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
"Sentimental Autobot-t-t," Frenzy explained. "Sucker," he added.

That line is pure gold. XD
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 10/28/2010