Reviews for In the Line of Duty
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awesome chapter! I LOVED the ending line.
JenEvan chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
This is quite cute, actually :) A Decepticon disguising as a police cruiser ended up as an actual police cruiser in active duty- xD And quite arm when all his colleagues went to his defense, including the chief :)

Just wish I can see more of these little stories around :)

And yea, he should change part of his decals xD
DammitJim chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Absolutely fantastic!
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
OMG! Cade! XD ROFL! i love Barricade! :D
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
OMG! love it! XD
femme4jack chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
I always knew Cade was just a snarky smart ass good mech in disguise. Great story!
HrinTiyr chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
How did you come up with so many good pranks? Have any of them have ever been pulled on anyone? I hadn't thought of Barricade as a prankster or a loyal friend, but Frenzy could definitely be responsible for eliciting those traits in him.

"My other car is a Decepticon"! No wonder Ironhide was pissed!

Awesome plot, AWESOME PRANKS, awesome story. Great job!
Eowyn77 chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
*hehehehe* The problem with hanging out with squishies is you get squishy yourself! ;) Loved it! :)
Eowyn77 chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Good on him! :) Gotta love tough old cops. :D
Eowyn77 chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
ROFLMBO If 'Cade and Frenzy keep this up, somebody's going to be HANDING them to Ironhide. Gift-wrapped. :D
Eowyn77 chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
Oi! Ratchet's going to think Ironhide's got a screw loose when he drags the medic to the Lennox's house to run a complete scan on a CAR! :D So loved Optimus' wisdom, even if Ironhide didn't appreciate it. :) *skips off to next chapter*
Eowyn77 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
What a FASCINATING twist! Humans who are standing up for the Decepticons to the Autobots, and you've set it up that it actually works! :) Kudos!
Eowyn77 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
ROFLMBO *wheezes for breath* Decepticon pranksters let loose on the LAPD. *gigglesnort* LOVED this little snippet!
Eowyn77 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
LOL FRENZY LIVES! What will Barricade do now that he's not so lonely? *thoughtful* :)
Eowyn77 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I haven't often thought about how thoroughly alone Barricade must have been after the battle of Mission City. Again, great take on his character! :)
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »