Reviews for The Family Way
charmony chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
YAY! Kaylee's pregnant! I loved, loved, LOVED how you worked this story; that it wasn't just an out and out disaster through to the end and topped by a happy ending, but that you could see the good balancing out the bad through the whole piece. Loved the lawyer and the judge and Peter's way of saying thanks and...well...I just LOVED the whole thing. Great, brilliant, WONDERFUL job! :)
QualityReviewer chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
"Didn't have to kiss the frogs to find the prince."

is my my favorite line in this chapter. It makes sense coming from River. I shall read more.
yesimadramaqueen chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
another great story! i'm glad i finally got back around to reading :)
librarywitch chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
You had me worried if all would sail throught this one. Kleenex time for the very moving scenes with Anya and Adam. Please tell me that officer gets to meet Zoe in a dark alley somewhere.
Stellarsiren chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
Nice ending:) Had me worried there for a second. So...Peter and his wife who likes matches...:D Hope to read more from you soon.
Amormoi chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
"...And my wife is fond of matches," I really enjoy reading your work. keep bringing the tales of the crew to life and i will keep reading. I can't wait to read about kaylee's pregnancy and child.
Andy chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
Another fabulously written story, if my opinion counts at all. The personalities, mannerisms and speech patterns make it feel like I'm reading the novelization of an actual episode. Your stories always manage to capture that elusive Firefly 'flow,' if that makes much sense. They just feel right, unlike other fanfics I've read in the past.

Keep up the good work, and please don't quit writing!

My only gripe is the unbelievable-ness (is that a word?) of a friendly, sympathetic Alliance judge. I mean, c'mon, really? Talk about having to suspend disbelief! ;)
edenfalls81 chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
Another great story! I really enjoyed reading this one. Nice job.
Stellarsiren chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Nice update:) Glad to see everyone's reunited, albeit under...spaceship arrest?;) Can't wait to read more:)
Midnight Obsidian chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Wow...talk about a ninth inning save by the councelor...I had been wondering what Inara might have pulled out of her sleeve and now it seems that I have to give her credit for a fair little bit of miracle work.

Now all we gotta do is get Mal out of that prison cell and back into the Black.

As usual..you've got me hooked. Just wish I had more time to enjoy these stories but you take what you can get.
Stellarsiren chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Whew! Glad to see Adam, Anya, Zoe, and River are home. And Kaylee's pregnant...loved Simon's wondering about the world they're bringing someone into with the bracelet:) Nice work.
Stellarsiren chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Nice! Going for my heartstrings again:) Can't wait to read more:)
Midnight Obsidian chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
You have such a talent for creating characters I want to shoot and do various evil things to...Captain Riley has NO IDEA the amount of pain and suffering he's just brought on himself! Another great addition to this growing saga...keep up the amazing work hon!
edenfalls81 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Oh that was so good! You better update soon!
AussieMacca1981 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
G'day, I just finished every single one of your fics. I'm sorry that I didn't review sooner, but after reading the first chapter I knew I had to finish them all before I could allow myself enough time to review...these chapters are amazing! You have certainly captured the feel for the show, and created a vibrant new story to enjoy! Thank you very much, and please feel free to keep up the excellent work! I look forward to the next chapter! :)