Reviews for The Risk Worth Taking
luckintheair04 chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
This has been an absolute page flipper after a long long time to me. Great job! I adore your version of characters, especially the clueless Ron!
She Devil chapter 38 . 6/26/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Parden my language) DAMN DRACO'S FATHER, DAMN THAT FUCKING ELF, AND DAMN HERMIONE FOR BEING SO FUCKING STUPID! love your stories, HATE THIS FUCKING ENDING!
She Devil chapter 35 . 6/23/2012
WHAT THE BLOODY F**KING HELL WAS THAT! LOVE your story but, WHAT THE F**K...
Rumbleroar442 chapter 40 . 1/19/2012
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Cliffhanger... This is probably an abandoned story and I know it's probably useless to review right now, but why did you have to stop when there was ONE. CHAPTER. LEFT? :'(

Anyway great story :) I had lots of fun reading it
MyMyMaia chapter 40 . 8/7/2010
Oh my goodness I am so glad that I found this story! It's great and I cannot wait for the next chapter. You are a brilliant writer
MyMyMaia chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Oh my that was a funny chapter!
Jadepowell chapter 40 . 7/15/2010
Can't wait for the next installment!
Malechi chapter 40 . 7/12/2010
Gah! Where's the last chapter! you haven't update in forever! and i Neeeeeeed to know what happens!

love your story an your writing. cant wait for an update!

-MAlechi
Smac chapter 40 . 7/5/2010
Seriously... what is with people stopping their stories before they finish them
readergirl828 chapter 40 . 5/30/2010
i love this story. r u gonna update cos u havent in ages!
FoxyGeek chapter 20 . 2/10/2010
xD I don't want to go to bed! I want to read more!
FoxyGeek chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
"two thundering, desperate, disenchanted hearts to lay embittered and balked." - There is something about this line that dances off the tongue. It's a beautiful description. It was poetry to read. Thank-you for inventing it. :)

I'm totally hooked on this story btw. It's naughty, but sweet. And I Love the way Hermione and Draco behave in your story. It's perfect!

An Amazing find, I'm so glad I found it. I stayed Up so late last night and read to chapter 10. (like 4am!)

(The only thing I can think of to critique is the male character Height descriptions.. Which isn't really a critique it's more like a heads up)

5'9 isn't very tall for a male. 5'11 is only so so. Many consider tall around 6ft-6ft3".

I'm 5'7 and my best friend is only 5'9, two inches isn't much. In-fact, sometimes in heals I feel taller than he is. My boyfriend is 6'3, He's tall. In heals I reach his mouth. Without them, I reach his shoulder.)

Thanks for writing this awesome story though.. It's consuming my every waking moment. 3 ...and I like it.
Primmy chapter 40 . 1/30/2010
Oh goodness. I see you haven't updated in awhile. This is such a good story - I spent my ENTIRE Saturday reading it and would be VERY upset if I didn't get to ever see the end of it. Update soon!

P.S. Very well written. You certainly have a great talent in writing.
Shannon chapter 40 . 1/14/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I've been following it for over 2 years now and would love to see the ending!
ButterflyFairies chapter 40 . 1/8/2010
Please update this story soon