Reviews for His Hips
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
This is really good. I have only just recently discovered Ryella though I alwys secretly harbored it. They are perfect together and I love how she stood up to him. The only problem I have is that gabriella asks so weak and like a crybaby. She is acting like the typical damsel in distress. She's smart. She doesn't need Troy. Yeah, she's been having to deal with public humiliation but take that and use it to make gabriella a stronger character. Ryan is perfect as he is.:)
la Savante chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I really liked this... sadly you haven't updated in years and so it's probably unlikely you'll do now but... please, I would love to read how the story continues.
You have a very fluent and lively style of writing so I throughoutly enjoyed reading this, also the characters were wonderfully in character (although I would have thought Tayler would stay with Gabriella) and... and I just loved it. This mix of sweet love and sexual tension and everything... it was just perfect. So please, please, please do continue this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
rayella rules!
Snow Lily RandomMuch chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
What a wonderful job you have done so far with this story. The plot line and story development are excellent. Truly fantastic work. Honestly, I never thought that I would be reading High School Musical fan fictions; Ryan and Gabriella ones at that, but this story was one of the first to get me hooked. Thank you. I only wish that you would update sooner, as I am quite curious as to what happens next. Please do so quickly. I will appreciate it immensely. Once again, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
New reader! Well it's been 3 years already since your update and I was hoping if you could continue this?

This is like the only Ryan/Gabriella fanfic that gave me butterflies when they are interacting. Please, please, PLEASE update!
justkeeptyping chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
this is good...please continue.I am a new reader, and i just read 9 amazing chapters. Continue,I love your writing style, and they are adorable aren't they?

kEEP WRITING!
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY SO FREAKING MUCH!

PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!. IT'S A CRIME IF YOU DONT!
pepsipiggy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Seems like a nice story. My favorite couple in hsm :D
WelshGirl4Life chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Why did you stop? It's realy good please update agian.
Impatient chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Duuuuude come on! It's been two years! You just got it to the exciting part. There's no way you can just stop.. I'll make a fourth movie myself if it means you'll get inspired again!
Really Cinderella chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
I really hope that you continue with this story because it is amazing!
SNeptune21 chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
:D Don't stop, please! You're doing so good, and I'm really getting into the Ryella-ness!

Please make more,

SNeptune21
crazycookBekah chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I love it. Pleas write again soon.
Carumati chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
This is so cuute!

I never liked HSM... I know, you might want to shoot me but you don't know where I live!

But Oh my god, you are talented at showing emotions and I think that this is so cuute!
Allie chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
You are a very talented writer. I love the way you describe the characters with such detail. Keep it up.