Reviews for Meeting you on the other side
Rikalukizi chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Oops sorry bout the review down there cuz using phone to review is harder
Anyways sighthat was a cute moment X3 but Ryou's behaviour is kinda hard to get used to cuz i am only used to the jerk Haseo and thus Ryou is kinda more romantic XD also i wish in my country there are many people playing my favourite game and i was famous with a nickname and everyone knew me in IRL _
To the next chapter ( This for chapter 2 XD)
(Chapter 3) That was so sad i don't really like dramas but that is the consequences of reality T_T
I am still trying to get use to the romantic Ryou XD also i don't have any further knowledge about Dothack except for the 3 games of .Hack G.U XD
Can't believe how a game can effect Ryiu's life _
Rikalukizi chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
.ha
Rikalukizi chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Yay an Alkaid X Haseo fic X3
I find Alkaid very cute with her tsundere tomboy-ish behaviour with Haseo X3
looking forward to the next chapter \(_)/
Awesomeness02 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Nice story! Getting hooked already x3 love love loveeee Alkaid and Haseo! FTW! There needs to be more .hack fanfics- especially haseo x alkaid ones! Good luck and thank you for writing this story!
meiga12 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Funny. Ryou was one of the biggest well known PKer of R:1, before he lost his memory. Now, he's the hero of the R:2? Dang! I used to hate that sonovabitch, too! XD
plamondomic92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
it is awsome
GARNiDELiA chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
One of the best stories I've read. I just love Alkaid! She's so adorable!
101Engrish chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
.IS...acceptable.
TehShadowKitten chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
really need more .hack/ fanfic out there naruto gets to many lol.

Any way beautiful story an we. written.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Thanks for the great read. Alkaid was my favorite character in that series and this was my favorite pairing. thanks again, dood.
ApprenticeTrashmen chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
i greatly look forward to the revisions and especially the additional chapter to the best .hack fic ever
EnigmaticVagabond chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
It's great to hear from you! I'm glad this story is getting an overhaul. I enjoy this pairing and story and was a little sad to see the updates grind to a halt. Good luck on your rewrite; I hope to see new material soon.

-EV
Haike chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Awesome! Can't wait to read the new version of this story!
TehShadowKitten chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
grate story
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
This is a great story. I love reading this and I'm glad you wrote something that has my favorite pairing. :)