Reviews for Accidents
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
:D
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Stories like this remind us why the Autobots are the good guys. Not just because the TV told us so - because they really care.
ralexis cor chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
this is cool _ and i hbope pipes isn't hurt that badly
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I never thought of an Autobot hitting a deer- wow.
OblivionDragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
O_O That was so sad! I'm crying right now! This story is going on my list of stuff to do when I need a good cry. It's sentimental and sad without descending into a bad cry, where one suddenly becomes emo and feels terrible for living.

Beautiful work. Keep it up!
Zosocrowe chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw, poor Pipes.

I loved Prime's speech and Pipe's reaction. Really, how many humans consider their responsibility to the smaller creatures of the world after running something over? It sort of puts things into perspective. Nicely done.
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
And this is exactly why I loves me some Prime. I would have loved to have had him around the last time I had a wildlife casualty. Nicely done. Good job with the voice and dialogue. Please write more.
Shadowjewel chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was really sweet, and sad. I like it! *Huggles Autobots*

You know, I never even thought of anything like this before, yet I have had many near misses on the road before, and seen the remains of roadkill all over the place. I never thought how a hit like that would affect an Autobot (though I imagine a Decepticon would merely be annoyed, if they weren’t just aiming for the critters in the first place).

'Course, some Autobots would be affected in different ways then others... like Sunstreaker for example, lol, but then he is an oddball anyway - and a rather scary oddball at that! ... Wow, that really is a difficult one to picture! Sunstreaker and the critters... ugh, brain overload...