Reviews for The Rejects Club
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
aww this is a cute fic! i look forward 2 reading more!
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
boys * shakes head *. great, as usaul.
andhearts chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
aw. So sweet. I love little boy Sasuke, he was so cute. And Naruto too. The poor kid. and I ALSO don't think that Sakura's forehead is THAT big. lol. :D This was wonderful. Too bad Sakura got shallow, Sasuke got... all avenging, and Naruto got loud(er). :D I love Team 7 fics.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
aww...KAWAII

this is just so adorable...
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
cute fanfic -
dragonfangjade chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
AW...so sweet!...sorry...i'm a complete and total sucker for these kinds of fics...XD...really good one btw
flourescized chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
aw it's so very, very cute. made me squeal and go hug my cat, he purred so i guess he was happy! i like your writing style too, i'm envious. oh so very envious. and, i have nothing else to say. how fun.. anyway, i'm gonna go read all your other fics now, cos i'm random and obsessive like that. bye!
Kawaii Kabu chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
THats so CUTE! XD

the reject club XD
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw, childhood innocence. I love it!
xSilverKatanax chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
lol...love this story! 'The rejects club' that really hurts!

hehhe, nice one!

xSilverKatanax
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
aw it so cute! okay, once i read the cherry on top i decided to check out all of your other stories so sorry if i'm freaking you out or just in case you think i'm a stalker i'm not, i just do this when i really really like a story and i'm interested in the other stories the author has written.

anyway on this one, it was real cute, although it was kind of funny when Sasuke said the rejects club. he could have kept it saying that he rejected everyone else, lol.
NotTheGumDropButton chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
awness
ddulce71 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
lol sakura called sasuke sasuke-kun and naruto naruto-chan... poor naruto never gets the girl... or is called like one XD i liked it very cute!
iMissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Hee!

Little Team Seven makes me melt inside at the cuteness. ESPECIALLY this one. Aww, Sasuke! -glomps-

Great job!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was so CUTE! I love childish Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. I absolutely love their friendship too. You displayed it very well! This story was really good :].
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »