Reviews for The Rejects Club
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I loved it!
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw this is an excellent start to another great fanfic of urs im guessing this is set back to when sasukes still a child hehe yummy tomatoes!lol

update soon!
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw how cute!
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw, how cute! Sweet and nice :) Chibi Team 7 - aw. I'm still in aw-mode.
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
LOL!

hahhahaa, this is great,

real cute, sasu-chan IS CUTE!

AND KAWAII! AND NOT EMO-ING AWAY!

or being the said icecube i LOVE,

but being small and cute and innocent makes me love his just as bad.

hahaahha, REJECTS club, it's really amusing.

Ja!

IC-chan
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
:insert fangirl-ish scream here:

I love it! And, Sasuke, "Rejects Club"? What. In. Hell? XD

Thank GOD Sakura's herself (because no one else would ever, ever come up with that smart idea, since Sasuke and Naruto are stupid boys), and ohmyGOSH, she's so cute!

Wonderful oneshot! And, like you stated before, "(because he still had innocence and much to smile about)".

SO CUTE!

But, yeah, Sasuke wasn't THAT cold (for being a cold one) when he was little. Because, really, he was quite happy. Damn, Itachi-sama (or should we say "Sexy-sensei"? xD) destroyed all of that.

Perfect!

love /nazaliasan (you know, we're getting married! SQUEEL!)
keiti chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
aw :) its so cute!

funny how i never considered them to rejects when they were younger but it makes sense lol XD

i reali do enjoy readings your ifcs :D keep it up
esthe.la chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aw! this was just too cute. *hugs chibi Team 7* Nice job! _
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh my God, that was adorable. My heart BROKE when Naruto talked about how no one liked him. But the rest was so cute. Especially this:

Sasuke looked up from his tomato and nodded to the pink-haired girl. “Sakura-chan,” he said. Sasuke looked at Naruto and his nose wrinkled. “Naruto-baka.”

Ah, Sasuke. XD
snappleducated chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
-explodes from cute-

I am a jibbering mess of "aw's" and cooing. If you haven't notice, I suck at leaving reviews almost as much as you WIN at writing.
Frank Was Not Like Other Sheep chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
YAY! CUTE AS HELL! that's soo freaking cute! aw i love it so much!
oncloud8 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Aww, it's like your chibi Team 7 friendship dreams coming true! So CUTE!
Princess Ashes chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very Cute! Nice job!
2supersmart chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
aww so cute :) hehe innocent!sasuke is so cute xD I've always thought the reason Sakura was an outcast was sorta stupid...I mean, I've never heard of someone being disliked because they had a large forehead /

Well anyways, this was yet another awesome story and totally fun to read 8D. Loved it
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5