Reviews for The Rejects Club
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
aw it so cute! okay, once i read the cherry on top i decided to check out all of your other stories so sorry if i'm freaking you out or just in case you think i'm a stalker i'm not, i just do this when i really really like a story and i'm interested in the other stories the author has written.

anyway on this one, it was real cute, although it was kind of funny when Sasuke said the rejects club. he could have kept it saying that he rejected everyone else, lol.
NotTheGumDropButton chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
awness
ddulce71 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
lol sakura called sasuke sasuke-kun and naruto naruto-chan... poor naruto never gets the girl... or is called like one XD i liked it very cute!
iMissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Hee~!

Little Team Seven makes me melt inside at the cuteness. ESPECIALLY this one. Aww, Sasuke! -glomps-

Great job!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was so CUTE! I love childish Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. I absolutely love their friendship too. You displayed it very well! This story was really good :].
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw! That's so cute! Little Team Seven all sitting around eating lunch. Kawaii!
Arcaina chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aww! That so cute! It made my teeth hurt! :D Go "Rejects" club! *is a proud member*
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I loved it!
Vampirette Knight chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw this is an excellent start to another great fanfic of urs im guessing this is set back to when sasukes still a child hehe yummy tomatoes!lol

~update soon!~
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw how cute!
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Aw, how cute! Sweet and nice :) Chibi Team 7 - aw. I'm still in aw-mode.
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
LOL!

hahhahaa, this is great,

real cute, sasu-chan IS CUTE!

AND KAWAII! AND NOT EMO-ING AWAY!

or being the said icecube i LOVE,

but being small and cute and innocent makes me love his just as bad.

hahaahha, REJECTS club, it's really amusing.

Ja!

IC-chan
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
:insert fangirl-ish scream here:

I love it! And, Sasuke, "Rejects Club"? What. In. Hell? XD

Thank GOD Sakura's herself (because no one else would ever, ever come up with that smart idea, since Sasuke and Naruto are stupid boys), and ohmyGOSH, she's so cute!

Wonderful oneshot! And, like you stated before, "(because he still had innocence and much to smile about)".

SO CUTE!

But, yeah, Sasuke wasn't THAT cold (for being a cold one) when he was little. Because, really, he was quite happy. Damn, Itachi-sama (or should we say "Sexy-sensei"? xD) destroyed all of that.

Perfect!

love /nazaliasan (you know, we're getting married! SQUEEL!)
keiti chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
aw :) its so cute!

funny how i never considered them to rejects when they were younger~ but it makes sense lol XD

i reali do enjoy readings your ifcs :D keep it up~
esthe.la chapter 1 . 8/28/2007