Reviews for White Love Lie
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
AWWWW! please continue!
naash chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
wait so i dont get it. tenten likes neji and he does like her too. and they can hug and kiss but still remain best friends . so thats why they deceive each other. they deceive each other of their feelings of being more than best friends?

its really well written. i lvoe their characters here, dialogues and description.
Lynn Acissej chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Plese post the next chapter soon. I want to see what happens between them so bad. Please don't tell me you quit this story it was so good, and I haven't truthfully seen anything too like this before. I would really love it if you would post the next chapter. Thanks for posting the first one. _
sammeh chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
(i'm a girl) it's very good
WHEE chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
OH! The drama! I'm still a bit confused though. But, that's why you need to update, plz?
Kimikimer chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
OMGOOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMG PLEASE UPDATE!
Vampire Muffins chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
omg

update.

you just have too.

I LOVE all ur stories.

Ur a really good writer!

SO UPDATE!
luff 3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
i love the overall plot! hope to read more
GASP chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Poor Tenten. and Neji too! What is this? A cliffy fic? If so, I can't wait to read more!
Pizzypop chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
You boost xD! You better continue this! Loved it.
Cheerios Freak chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
It was great! *Nice guy pose* Hope you'll update soon. It doesn't lack of anything! Keep on the good work!

See you!

:;:Cheerios Freak:;:
runjumpfly07 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
update soon.
chaosdragon82 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I liked it. The super popular Neji and his best friend who is tired of seeing all the females fawn over him. The two of them being together touching, kissing. Maybe she sees it as a lie because they are supposed to be best friends but they're together alone kissing like lovers. Perhaps she feels angry because she feels like he brought her out there just to makeout. Perhaps she is angry because he claims her as his girl when they are in private but not in public. Perhaps she is angry because if everyone knew maybe she wouldn't have to deal with all the girls throwing themselves at her. Maybe it makes her mad, jealous, and makes her feel a little down because she thinks that he thinks she is good enough to be his girlfriend in secret but not in public. Let me know if I'm way off. Update SOON PLEASE!
Templar415 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
it was good.. right ammount of drama and angst... just too much.. o whats the word im looking for.. o thats right CONFUSION! WTF IS GOING ON! jeeze... clear it up or something... the last part i can understand whats going on but it doesnt mean its not confusing... i think it might be the lack of emotions... heh..

so just to clarify, they just use each other physically in that sense and have no feelings like that for each other? "yet"?
B.Q chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
oh! me like! UPDATE please!