Reviews for Dream Chaser
jquackers chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Ooh, I love the dream idea. It's really cool.

I think it's possible, though. Sorta. XD
jquackers chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Mouth surgery? For what? D:
RaihnSage chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
OMG, this fic is so amazing, r u planning to continue? please do, it's awesom
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
this is a good story more soon
Yukinou chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Interesting first chapter!
The.Hoppy chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
But isn't Natsuki a bit young? -bites lip- I have no problems with age difference, but 15 and 20 is... Mm, if she(Natsuki) were 17, or...

-promptly shuts up- Still, it makes for an interesting premise, and I do love suspense. Shizuru's a mysterious character, and I wonder how she came to be a part of this. Hired, yes, but to have guns- security- an agent? But I'm sure we'll find out. Don't keep us hanging too much longer, hm?

~Naolin
damn unique chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Ahh that's scary Shizuru-san and like a mother-child relationI hope Natsuki will grow up fast ;-)
Kara Papas chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
The story is progressing very nicely. I see much greatness in this one. I really enjoy the age difference. LOL That probably because i'm Shizuru age.

I like the shortness of these chapters and the pace. It's flowing very nicely. You are a wonderful writer.
damn unique chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
oh you that cliffhanger (
damn unique chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
oh a bigger age the journal sounds like a good idea
Von Krapper chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
That was intense! Thanks for the fast update. I'm getting excited with your story.
Kara Papas chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
Most impressive, I like the bigger divide in the ages between Natsuki and Shizuru. I can sense something bad. Another tricky fic from Kookie. This mystery is delighting me. Still in the dark though. But it was soo cool.
Von Krapper chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
This is a great story. Poor Ntsuki she doesn't have any friends and she is having bad dreams. At least she have Shizuru by her side right now. Please update soon. This is very intersting beside the age difference.

I hope you have found your happiness now that you Free. I hope I can do it myself though. Oh Well.
Kara Papas chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
-hug- Aw, you poor sweet child...I like this story. So dark, I can feel emotion flooding forth from its delicate pixels.

kara papas
shiznats chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
ah...Everything makes sense now...Kookies-sama, u're out of the closet, huh? And how old r u? lol...Good for u...I've never even considered making such a "big thing"...

Tc...and arigatto...