Reviews for Cute
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Thank you, thank you for this story!

I am a massive Seven of Nine and a massive Kes fan, i have yet to see Kes leave Voyager (i know she does though ( since i started watching it a few seasons from the end) and see Seven's arrival. But i fell in love with Seven immediately, i mean, damn she's hot! And smart and sexy... the list goes on.

And the first time i saw Kes... the exact same thing happened... why do all the best characters always leave? It sucks!

But anyway... the point of my rambling is to say that you totally rock for this pairing, i'd have loved to see it for real but *sigh* oh well.

Awesome story, and you are a damn good writer, i can tell just from this! )
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Okay, first of all, thinking about Neelix "making an oops" while chopping the leola root is just too funny. I'm still laughing.

To the story itself, how cute. And you know what's most interesting? Except for the fact that you *say* it's about Kes and Seven, it's not immediately clear who's doing the observing. You can figure it out pretty easily, based on manner of speaking and vocabulary used, but still, I thought it was clever, whether intentional or not. But oh how I wish this pairing could have been so. I always hated the fact they traded Kes for Seven, instead of just adding Seven, but don't get me started.

Oh, and Singing V, regarding Ocampan anatomy, yeah, you're probably thinking too hard. Har!
NeoTroi79 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
::squeals in delight:: I do think this one is my favorite. It's just amazing, all around!
Fidel0079 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
'an incorrigible desire to squeal' awesome! I love your first person Seven stories.
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*snicker*

That last line is hilarious...however, the whole concept is suspicious...we learned in "Elogium" that Kes reproduces by secreting orange goo and sitting hand-to-hand with her mate for six days...it seems unlikely with such alien sexual practices that she would be anatomically so similar to a human (curls between the legs, etc.) since there would be no function for a vagina (though I suppose there's another opening...but why would there be hair there?) Yes, I'm probably thinking too hard. Ah well.