Reviews for His View, Her View
Disabled-Account-Sorry chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
love it, as i said in another chapter, pleasse try to finish it even if was years ago
starfirewinx chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! What happend to kuki?
nameuscool chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
i like this its getting interesting
deleted2012 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
judging by your next chapter "delightful trouble" i am assuming the trap is made by the delightful children from down the lane, or father. im also thinking about the trap. does it have anyhting to do with the mistake in the decommissioning thing?

oh, and who is number 10?

i am glad that kuki and wally are finally together thought.

yay! update soon!
YorkshirePudding345 chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Aww how sweet that Wally confessed his feelings to kuki! :) I wonder whats going to happen to them...

YAY! Great job!
xpetahzx chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Oh yeah, nice chapter, certainly had the right idea around it. Didn't expect the last part, but the title of the next chapter gave a clue.
tater06 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
WHAT? Just when I thought everything was gonna be fine and dandy, a trap comes? WHOA! You REALLY know how to surprise me! AND I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. - UPDATE SOON! I want to know what happens! And YAY! Wally isn't getting decommisioned! Or...was that a trick? AHH! Update soon so I can figure it out please!
Numbeh 013 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
what? a trap? oh you are really mean ok i'll wait 4 chapter 3 FINALLY they confessed
Super Reader chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Aw. Now THAT was cute. I thought it'd end with Wally being safe from decommissioning but I guess not. Update soon. :)
tater06 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
NO! I LOVE this story Cyrix, I really do, and it's going on my favorites 'cuz it rocks, and I actually like the whole red name/ Green name thing, but you made the knd MAKE A MISTAKE! Wally TOTALLY deserves to stay! It's a SHAM! Oh well! THIS ROCKS!
MegaBlitz chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Poor Wally please put some more of the story
xpETahZx chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nice chapter Cyrooix. It definitely takes a great deal of self-experience to pummel out the delicate emotions spewed out here. I wonder about how accurate this whole decommissioning system is but even if there was an evil villian behind this, wouldn't Wally know that he isn't 13 yet? Then again, it is Wallabee Beetles.

Cheers,

P3t hZxoxoxo
Numbeh 013 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
aw wally is going to get decommission-ed? poor wally poor kuki ca'nt wait 4 next chapter!