Reviews for Egyptian Silk
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
*squee* So I discovered this stumbling across Azureshipping recs on Tumblr. I devour oneshots because they're like these bite-sized doses of everything I love about the pairing: a bit of angst, a bit of drama, a lot of family, some sexytimes, and a happy "ending."

So thank you for delivering on everything I love about Azureshipping and oneshots. You easily could have expanded this out (I know I would have, I can never shut up, cf. this review as an example), but it's satisfying as-is.

Excellent work.
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This was really good! It's so hard for me to find good kaiba/tea stories on this site! Maybe write another at some point?
me chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
that was so romantic, i love it
Bockibear chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Beautiful story! I loved every second of it! Keep it up!
Lily chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was great :) you should make another seto/tea story. Im in love with your work _
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So lovely. I wish you could write more Anzu/Seto fluffly stuff!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ownn, this fic was so adorable and passionate! Please, write more Seto/Téa stories like this one, you're so talented :)
Maya chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
So cuteeeee! :)
mangafn chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
YOUR STORY IS EXTREMELY GOOOOD. PERFECT!
KindredWoD chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aww! Very sweet! I approve of this story! *thwaks VN on the forehead with smiley face stamp*
Di Ambrogio chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
XD! Love it.
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
It was really good and well rounded, although of course the ending was a bit rushed...but I liked it overall!
Party Crasher chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
love the story, hope u would write more tea-seto fic :)
Digibear chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Very nice. Loved the story.
jessi chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great story! You should keep writing!