Reviews for Late Night Experiments
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Hey! LOVE this yaoi story you made with Luke&Jade as character pairings! I hope to read another one again! I hope there's a sequel for this and that the pairings are the same and that it's another yaoi story with those guys again!
scienceguy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was you're first attempt at writing slash? It certainly doesn't show.

Though I'm not usually part of the fandom (so I can't comment about how IC your portrayals are), the story is both well written and hot. Nice work.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Actually Jade never asked Luke if he wanted to have sex with him, as such Luke never consented (even asking him to stop during) so technically (despite what Jade thinks) it was rape; but thank you for not writing it as a total rape fic, it's much appreciated.

That being said you write well and you have a solid story structure, keep up hard work!
Lead the Future chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
...

i rarely review fanfics, but wow.

this was /so/ good, you really have no idea.

jade x luke isn't the first pairing that comes to mind when i think of ToA, but whoa-this was phenomenal.

luke being the ultimate naive uke makes me laugh, haha

and a naughty jade (oh giggle) is so different,

but it works out so well.

(i'll never look at jade the same way again...)

i really hope theres a sequel for this,

awesome work
Batugan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Not particularly a fan of this pairing since I'm more of an AschLuke shipper but, for the love of chicken legs, after reading this, I'm already a fan! XD *evil cackle* Very well written! You deserve cookies for writing this and making us all joygasm in sheer bliss I love how they're so in character. Jade with all his knowing, debonair aura and Luke with his adorkably naive hawtness! :P Fufufufu! Great job and I hope you write more of this pairing in the future. *thumbs up*
PlanetStorm chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wonderful. Just wonderful.
Ladnnamid.G.E chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Oh my,Oh my,Oh my! Th-at i-is so! DAMN GOOD YAOI HELL YEAH! DO MORE! MORE! Woops! well anyway is there anymore of this? How embrassing... BUT IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD! JADE and LUKE YAOI! IS THERE ANYMORE TELL ME NOW!
xxkirahoshi chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
You've only gotten five reviews for this? That is a crime! This is very well written and I think very cute. (I wonder if it's wrong of me to think that. Oh well.) I love Jade and the way he speaks I think you carried that along very well! Well, I'm off to see if I can find a GuyLuke fiction now. (I'm very torn between JadeGuyLukeAsch in ways that should be illegal.

Kaiku
MydKnight chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
_ this is amazing. i really enjoyed it.
Grab the Sky chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I praise Luke for his bravery in doing his 'experiment' (on Jade, of all people) to begin with. XD

Anyway! First ever JadexLuke fic that I have read. And man, oh man, that was f'ing sexy. 8D Great job, dude. Great job. -applauds- You should write more about these two in the future. ;]
Syek chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
*dies of fangirling* That was great 8D superb job for your first yaoi, and they were both so in character hawt, hilarious, and you just have to love Luke attempting his 'own' experiment XD
LadyIrish chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Finally, Jade and Luke boning! XD You have no idea how much I love you for writing this.

Great job!
Blue Paper Crane chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Loved it. You should write more about these two. I'm sure Jade would have plenty to teach him all the while getting a kick out of Luke's naïvete. Fun read.