Reviews for The Other Sister
stephanie chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
as tu arrêter d’écrire parce que j'adore cette histoire j'attends la suite avec impatience mise a jour bientot
percabeth endgame chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
update soon great story buffy/sam
edboy4926 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Good story
Please continue.
nkh1 chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Just found this... Great story hope you continue it...
stephanie chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
great story
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
cool story
Merri85 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Glad you are back. Looking forward to the next update.
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
cool story
zeynel chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
WOw, nice to see you back! I just love this story. Interesting past memory of Buffy, she seems to have had more incounter with supernatural than we imagined!
Firewolfe chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Great story. I hope there are updates soon.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
Hey I know it's been like forever since you've last updated, but I just wanted to say I love your story! It has a really interesting plot and is incredibly well written, I love your writing style, really draws the reader into the story. So yeah, hope someday you start working on this again!
darkwoofe chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I see that this hasn't been updated since '08... It's too bad 'cause I was just starting to really get into it! It's a very interesting story and I would have loved to have seen more. Nice work connecting everyone's past together as well. I hope to see more.
necha chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
hey i know its been a while since you have updated this story but, i caught on to i looking to the back logs of stories. seems like a great fic. hope you get to update it soon. can't wait to see wat happens.
Merri85 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
hi, this is a great story. please update soon.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
somehow I can easily imagine Sam putting her military career before her sister. I mean, she did it to Jack... put her career before Jack and their love for each other. it's not such a big leap she'd do the same to a sister. very deep portrayal, I mean it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »