Reviews for Hot Blooded
The Watching Pig chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love this one - keep reading and rereading it because it makes me giggle. Love your Luxord, and I like this - which is surprising, since I don't like Xigbar/Demyx at all. Great job!
Acirederf chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I just about died laughting. God your mega-talented :) Gotta love a bit of Xig-Dem x
ere-melo chapter 1 . 1/10/2010

oh, man. excellent work.
I'm Beth chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I've never really been a 29 fan, but this is the funniest thing I've read in a long LONG while X]
FlameyFlame chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ausome. :) You should make a sequil.
marmellow chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Cobra of DEATH. Dear Jesus, you're funny. Keep them coming!
Twisted Reflection chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Never really cared for the whole XigDem pairing (I prefer Dexion/Zemyx) but god damn it, this was really good! xD Laughed pretty much the whole time when reading this.
Nothing Hinders chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Very entertaining. I love the idea of Axel posing with a dragon mascot.
kupocchi chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh, that was good. You had me in stitches in more than a few places and I still have a satisfied smile on my face. My favorite conversations were between Axel and Demyx and I giggled at Roxas's delicious revenge.

Definitely worth re-reading again!
Jess chapter 1 . 9/3/2008

I absolutely loved this, you should make more!

XigDem is a cute pairing and this is probably one of the fanfics that actually got me fully indulged with the pairing

Keep up the great work!
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
LOL. Just sheer LOL

That was absolutely brilliant, and that ending was so perfect...

Poor Axel, but he had it coming, go Roxas XD
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Kirah: Oh, but now I want to know what the heck was wrong with Roxas.

Ruth: And I /want that picture/.

*Both wander off to LJ*

*Kirah pops up again* Nice story, by the way.
duh its me chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
lolol I love Axel in this one, too. He's hilarious. XD And that last line had me laughing for HOURS. I seriously think my parents think I'm crazy now. 8D
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Lulz. That was hilarious.

I love the way you wrote the characters for this humor fic. Demyx is adorably paranoid-hard not to love him, ya' know? Axel is sadistic. And Xigbar is more gifted at coming on to people than I would've thought him to be. xD

I've think you've already gotten the message by now, since its like the, oh, -insert large number- time that I've said it. But, really, your writing is awesomely good.
AngelGardian666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
LOL this is hilarious!

Plz update soon I can't wait to see what happens at the bar...!_!