Reviews for Hot Blooded
Claws chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
May I say purfect ending? XD Oh poor Demyx, Xiggy's hunting you for another reason all together.

You're pretty good at writing catchy summaries. [Best summary I've seen so far] And lovely fics with a sense of humor! I'm definitely going to read the rest of your stuff.
rainbowraindeer chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Ha, that was such a great humor one-shot.

The last line was, strangely, the perfect ending to this. Everything became slightly more serious in the final scene and then BAM! We're back with the lulz.
Baciare chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Ahahaha, lovely story ! (:

I had the time of my life laughing.
state of heart chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
You killed me. You killed me dead.

Charlie the Red Dragon. Roxas is an evil little rat.
0R1N0C0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Absolutely brilliant.

Demyx is adorable, Xigbar creepy and the best damn Luxord I've ever read. Much better, I feel, then in the actual game.

If just for me: do it for the lulz more often. Please.
greenikat89 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Your writing is smooth and you have a handle on the characters with a hint of you own style inthere as well. I loved Demyx, the poor dear, and his inner comments were hilarious.

My favorite line in the whole story: "Very quietly, Demyx felt his soul leave his body." That line right there had me laughing out loud.

Hmm, no spelling or grammar mistakes that I could see and the ending is perfect. Overall a very good job. _

~greenikat89
brandou chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I love your writing. I envy it and wish to emulate it, because hot damn, do you write some amazing work. I love your characterization of all of the organization members. Demyx's spazzing and Axel being all predatory; Roxas' frustration and Xigbar looking after Demyx in his own weird way...it all works out so perfectly. Plus, Axel's obsession with Charlie the Dragon and the last line were absolutely priceless. You have a way of throwing details like that into your stories which makes them original. And, theoretically, fanfiction and originality are antonyms, so you know you've got something going for you there. Great work.

ps: you made me want to cosplay Roxas. Honestly? Me settling on a cosplay is a big deal (I'm notoriously indecisive), and your characterization of Roxas was THE deciding factor in this choice. It's quite an accomplishment, honestly. I'm terribly amused by angry, sarcastic Roxas who would incite someone to post incriminating photos of his friend around their home/workplace.
KeyToTwilight chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was interesting. I think I'll read it again.
RadicalEd57 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I really love your stories and this one was no different. This has to be my second favorite story by you, the first one being Swallowed A Fly. While that one had me close to tears this one had me laughing my arse off! Everyone line was just rich! I especially love that last line! XD
Abhorson chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
You have this uncomfortably ideal way of sealing off the end of a fic, if you didn't know. It's kinda like an accomplished, seal-the-deal bit of closure that reminds me, everytime I read something of yours, how incredibly awesome you are. Yep. Awesome.

Oh and...Axel's mascot idolization, even more, was priceless.
Eia the Empath chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Going to make a real review later when I get over the almost irresistable urge to flail and shriek and laugh my food head off despite the fact that's it's kind of late-ish here now.

Just. Holy shit. AXEL. XD LUXORD. XDD XIGBAR OMG XD And oh my god, Roxas. I just. I love that kid SO MUCH I can't even express it.

I want to quote half this fic back to you, I really do. Pretty much every word of dialogue, and then most of the descriptions of things Demyx is doing just cracked me up completely. Pure, unadulterated fun and awesome.

ILU so much.