Reviews for What's Love Got To Do With It?
Shenhui chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This is promising.. haha.. I can't wait for the next chapter... I can't wait to see what you got in store for Tom Riddle.. and of course the couples in question.. looking forward to your next chapter..

Ja Ne..
LordLoverDuck chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
lol awesome fic

update soon please
asdeadasasquirrel chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I enjoy it so far. seems like a good story. hurry with that second chapter will ya?
Huredhiel chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
hey i have never read a harry potter fanfic ever in my life but i got to say that i like this fafnic, and i cant wait until you update. thanks and bye:

P.S

what made you think of the couples?
fireworkmage chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
OMG! this is gonna be so cool! i luv how u made voldemort seem kina cool not all dark and grusoume! this will be un reading this cant wait for the next one!
Ellisguy chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
OH GOD! GIVE US MORE! I can't think of anything more hilarious than than the big bad "V" trying to play matchmaker. Totally turns things around to have him doing someone else's bidding. Well done, can't wait to read more.
Caliko chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
oi.. Why do I think this will take him most of the time he is allowed for all three? /snort/ Blockheaded Ron Bilius and Loony Luna... /snicker/ If Voldie had hair, he'd pull it all out when he realizes what he's up against!
Draco the Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
So far, so good :)
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
D Awesome! Can't wait to read more. I think this is going to be really good, and that's surprising coming from me since I hate H/Hr. xD So yayness!
Emergency70 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This is to funny! I am so wanting more! Im putting it on my alert list!
BamiBamiBami chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I am VERY intrigued in this story, particularly because it's been a long time since I've seen you do some pumpkin pie work I look forward to more parts