Reviews for Book Case Ghost
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 8/12
I don't know, I just find this so sad... Sigh. But it does feel so wonderfully spiritual.. Great story.
Anime-Bearsy chapter 1 . 3/4
Awesome story!

I really like the plot, it's not too romantic due to the ages but it's really interesting to see the characters interact. I think you also kept the personalities quite close to canon, even though it was an AU.

Well done, it was a good read :)
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I really like this story. Sad but cute. Wish there were more chapters or a little more. But I loved it.
Testsigma66 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Loved it...I WANT MORE! TT_TT PLZ? xD
PrincessLover26 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
AWH, Love it!

It's so sad, yet different. Probably one of the best one-shots I have ever read. Please keep up the fantastic work!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Utterly sweet .. in a weird way.
Esca Pe Galaga chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
shame its a one shot, but i couldn't imagine it any longer it would be too dragged on... Great work!
Kipcha chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aww, it was so cute *Sigh* Would have been an amazing chapter story. Very good.
Jade chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love this story! plz make more chapters! its so good
seasons986 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
THIS WAS A REALLY REALLY GOOD FANFIC! I LUV IT A LOT! THX FOR WRITING THIS!1 and ur kinda like the author u described... the one who didn't write an ending to the book that tamaki and haruhi were reading in the story... which is kinda cool~ this story gives me a kinda melancholic feeling...i think that''s what that called... but this is a super cool fanfic! luv it! *O*
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh nuts, only a one shot? *pouts* ah well, it's really good XD Love it! Love Matilda too. You should watch the movie!
puffysalmander chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This story is so cute!
serenity3098 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I love it! It's so great! Thanks for writing this story!
Hakumei.xo chapter 1 . 1/20/2008

That was so cute! I read Matilda back in third grade... not sure how you got this from the movie, though. I'm upset that Tamaki-sama is dead -_- but still very nice
Freezing Ember chapter 1 . 1/4/2008