Reviews for Support Boundaries
shelshokd chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
So glad Leo loosened up and went out would def like to be the fly on THAT bar! Poor Donnie, dead end jobs suck, and so do morons, lol!

Great stuff as always!
KiddyMeda chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
You better write it! I am completely anxious to know what happened! Amazing story by the way! I really liked your writing style ;) ;)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Wonderful. Loved every paragraph. Leo's POV was great. Loved the look into their personal traits too. Thanks.
Flynne chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So I know this story was written a long time ago...but it made me laugh so hard I just had to leave a review telling you how much I loved it. Loved Don. Mikey was perfect, and I loved the Raph/Leo interaction. They DO butt heads but I get so tired when all I read is mean-spirited fighting between the two of them. The mental image of Raph peeling Mike off a ceiling fan was hilarious. Oh, and. "Hacking for Jush-tice." Hahaha! Thanks for sharing this!
nim draug chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
ha ha loved this :) hooray!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
"deranged little giggle"?

absolute gold

"We'll be horribly unfashionable together."?

that is just so heart-warming

and I know about MSUIs (most stupid user imaginable)

I can so relate to this
Skandron chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Story made me giggle so many times! D I really loved it!
paintupurple chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
THIS. IS AWESOME. I nearly peed my pants laughing at that email, holy shit! xD It takes a lot to get Don pissed, but when it happens, it is NOT a pretty sight! Hahaha.
Saiyuri chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
When I got to the actual email, I damn near died. I laughed myself sick for like five minutes straight and even then couldn't get back to the story without cracking back up. I swear you are the mistress of comedy! So do I really need to mention that I loved this fic?
Toraus chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Awesomeness!
miilky chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I knew Donnie's job sucked, but I didn't know it sucked this much! Jeez...poor Donnie.

I fell kinda bad for Leo in this one. Have fun, party, get a 'lil tipsy!

We both know our fearless leader will do no such thing. XD Great job!
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hm? I thought Donnie had made this up, not actually been employed? ._. Oh well! Loved it
WebMistressGina chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
God, so funny I had to read it again! Mikey and Don were just hilarious! I was a phone operator, so god I know how those people are over the phone. Nothing but love for my favorite brainiac! Hope you still plan on that one shot!
51215fgdfh1654h5f chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh mah. That was pure WIN, you know. :D I absolutely loved Donnie's charactrezation (can't write that word Dx) and that e-mail.. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

Btw, I'm dying to know what happened at their night out. ;)

N
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE write what happened that night! It would make me really happy?

I know that I'm getting annoying, reviewing two/three of your stories at once, but... meh, I like being annoying. XD

Okay, you are the one of the few people in the TMNT fanfiction whom I have not immendiately ran away from in fear of their horrible charactarization skills, but you're excellent at keeping in character!

S.B.