Reviews for Support Boundaries
Flynne chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So I know this story was written a long time ago...but it made me laugh so hard I just had to leave a review telling you how much I loved it. Loved Don. Mikey was perfect, and I loved the Raph/Leo interaction. They DO butt heads but I get so tired when all I read is mean-spirited fighting between the two of them. The mental image of Raph peeling Mike off a ceiling fan was hilarious. Oh, and. "Hacking for Jush-tice." Hahaha! Thanks for sharing this!
nim draug chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
ha ha loved this :) hooray!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
"deranged little giggle"?

absolute gold

"We'll be horribly unfashionable together."?

that is just so heart-warming

and I know about MSUIs (most stupid user imaginable)

I can so relate to this
Skandron chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Story made me giggle so many times! D I really loved it!
paintupurple chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
THIS. IS AWESOME. I nearly peed my pants laughing at that email, holy shit! xD It takes a lot to get Don pissed, but when it happens, it is NOT a pretty sight! Hahaha.
Saiyuri chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
When I got to the actual email, I damn near died. I laughed myself sick for like five minutes straight and even then couldn't get back to the story without cracking back up. I swear you are the mistress of comedy! So do I really need to mention that I loved this fic?
Toraus chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Awesomeness!
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I knew Donnie's job sucked, but I didn't know it sucked this much! Jeez...poor Donnie.

I fell kinda bad for Leo in this one. Have fun, party, get a 'lil tipsy!

We both know our fearless leader will do no such thing. XD Great job!
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hm? I thought Donnie had made this up, not actually been employed? ._. Oh well! Loved it
WebMistressGina chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
God, so funny I had to read it again! Mikey and Don were just hilarious! I was a phone operator, so god I know how those people are over the phone. Nothing but love for my favorite brainiac! Hope you still plan on that one shot!
starkling chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh mah. That was pure WIN, you know. :D I absolutely loved Donnie's charactrezation (can't write that word Dx) and that e-mail.. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

Btw, I'm dying to know what happened at their night out. ;)

N
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE write what happened that night! It would make me really happy?

I know that I'm getting annoying, reviewing two/three of your stories at once, but... meh, I like being annoying. XD

Okay, you are the one of the few people in the TMNT fanfiction whom I have not immendiately ran away from in fear of their horrible charactarization skills, but you're excellent at keeping in character!

S.B.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This is so good and I will check out that one shot! I want to know what happened to get Donnie hammered, even if it wasn't much. But seriously, this was such a great fic! The way that everyone interacted with everyone else seemed perfect and I just feel so bad for our poor purple clad turtle. Wonderful story!
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
YOU HAVE GOT TO TELL ME WHAT THEY DID! LOL That e-mail was so funny!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Awe. Poor Don- Oh! I'm gonna' go give him a hug! Do you know their sewer address? I didn't think so. Oh well. Writing was purty awesome. Now, I must go. Adios! Bye the way, I had too much caffeinated tea this morning.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »