Reviews for The Cost of Doing Business
Bou-Minisuka-Kaiba chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Ok this FF is posted so many year ago and i dont read it before ! how could i dont notice you before !? ksajdhksajdsa ok i tell you i love this FF Totally *-*! i love the plot and i love your IC *0* the way you write and your interpretation of the Manga (really i think just few people understand it ._.) really since i read Nenya FFs she was my Favorite writter of my OTP Prideshipping *0* but you're become one of my Fav too! im glad i found someone that write so good like her !
ilovemanicures chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
I absolutely adored this arc! Noa has quickly beaten Mokie as my fave little brother, and seeing so much of him written here was just awesome for me.

I really wanted someone to say to Mokuba: You initiated this relationship but apparently your to young to know what that means. Noa is a great guy and deserves better than second place.

I swear, even though I adore Seto and Mokuba' closeness, the little guy really pissed me off lol I hated the way he treated Noa and I hate knowing that it'll probably happen again. I think that's why I don't really care for Stepshipping, I think Noa and Mokuba just don't click...

But like I told you when you first paired them up, I think you do a good job at writting them together. Seto and Yami too! All the family moments/one on ones this installment really made for an interesting read. I love that Seto and Noa finally had that talk and I also really liked that Yami and Mokuba bonded on a different/better level.

All and all, I think you did an amazing job with adding all the backstory along with furthering the stories progression. Between the flashbacks/nightmares Seto was having and the realizations everyone else was having I found my mind going back and forth with it all lol

But I think my favorite part was in your 1st epilogue when Seto came into the living room draging his blanket to sleep on Yami' lap while begging him not to leave him alone. That was by far the cutest thing I have ever read Kaiba doing, and even I have to admit, fever infused as his mind may have been, I could totally see him doing that lol xD

This add on to your amazing series was great and I thank you for sharing it ;)
mofalle chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
I think I've read this fic at least six times now. I really should review more. I love the bathtub scene, and the banter between Yami and Seto in this chapter.

"I guess that means sex is out of the question too," Yami pondered aloud, the smirk growing." This scentence makes me laugh, because I've read your stories. It makes me wonder how fusterated Yami got in waiting 5 weeks for Seto to get better.

"Well, if I grab an electric blanket we can go watch some television, or we can play a game of some sort, or we can stay here and I'll grab you something to read." I think this is an amusing dialog too. At the end of the fic you have them playing games in Seto's bed instead in a game room. Another room too far of a walk? Does Seto even have a TV in his room? If I had talent I would write a side fic on why Seto stayed in his room the entire time. I see Seto out of breath sitting on the floor mentally griping to Yami that the hallway had gotten longer.

I love your fic world. I hope you will continue to write in it.
mofalle chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
This is my favorite chapter of this fic. I love hurt/comfort stories and this chapter has it all. Your attention to detail is great. It's hard to describe a sickness, I think you did a great job describing Seto. I've read this chapter 5 or 6 times. I love reading about Yami taking care of Seto.
KedakaiOkami chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
heh heh, and things are... well, you said it yourself, almost normal but better

you need the rain to see the rainbow
KedakaiOkami chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
Sugoroku's such a great grandfather figure coz he reaches out to all.

I don't remember my grandparents much, well, my mom's mom and I didn't see eye to eye but she really was going when I knew her, and that upsets me to this day, that I never had the chance really to know my grandparents.

That lack of contact, coupled with a completely unrelated bad experience (involving a drunk old man) made me a bit wary of elderly, (stupid, I know) but I'm facing that fear by doing voluntary work at an old folks home.

Anyway, there was a woman I just met, and we hit it off right away, so much in common to talk about, and she was all there, but really sensitive, and when she got upset, I automatically reached out to comfort her. I didn't think, I just acted.

It's amazing how you can connect with people you aren't related to who aren't even your peers or anything is the point I'm making
KedakaiOkami chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
this little chapter just had me laughing just about all the way through XD
KedakaiOkami chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
what a time to bring up his height again lol, I'd almost forgotten that he was fast becoming the shortest member of the household back in Aftershocks, it became one of those things you're aware of, but don't notice until someone points it out, lol. but you probably want to know that while they were talking and making up, I shed a few tears.
KedakaiOkami chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
make ups between Kaiba seem to be a bit explosive, ne? lolz, I know, I know, things need to be worked out, there's no miracle cure all
KedakaiOkami chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
hugs I like hugs lol
KedakaiOkami chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
lol, I always laugh when Seto has one of his mad laughter moments XD it's so infectuous!
KedakaiOkami chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
I always thought it made sense for Yami to console Noa during the big fights because well, Mokuba and Seto had each other all along and Yami and Noa are the outsiders, as much as they belong there... hope that makes sense
KedakaiOkami chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
even when he's really sick, Seto still launches into the offence when threatened
KedakaiOkami chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
uh, if u get 2 reviews the same on 2 chapters, my connection went screwy and it said I reviewed the last chapter when I hadn't. -_-u modern inconveniences...

anywho, I was gonna comment on your talk about the character ages in you notes and mention that personally, I always viewed Yami as being younger than Yugi etc (except mentally) because Yugi was a freshman at start of manga meaning about 16, and Yami had... (er SPOILER to Millennium World if anyone's not read it) to have been born around time of Items creation, a little before or after, and those were made 15 years before Bakura attacked palace and Atemu had to seal away the Shadow Realm, and I don't think time as a spirit counts, so yeah ... I normally have him as being younger when am writing... he just needed to grow up faster with his circumstances?

but whatever, that doesn't matter cause you clearly state that your fanfic is AU, meaning that things can differ and people should just accept it, coz if they don't like AU then they're already in the wrong place?

I hope some of this is making sense -_-

anyway, it's good Seto's awake again
KedakaiOkami chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
ahhhhh that's practically a cliffy! I can't leave it at that! Must read next chapter