Reviews for Shallow Means, Deep Ends
Hibisha chapter 2 . 3/8
Here it comes, *takes a deep breath* AWWWW! Yama-chan! Taichhiii! Sooo cuute!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 1/31
Aw, that was so cute. Taichi and Yamato are so cute and adorable together.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Well done neo-chan, you're amazing!
I should just add you to my favorite authors list and add this story to my favorite stories list.
Oh my god, you're just... Amazing!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I'm afraid that, after that ending, my brain has been frazzled in such a way that I can't really decide what to say. But, rest assured...

*Favourites story*

This was cute, hot, awkward, embarassing, and cute some more! And it was written so damn well! I'm in awe of your ability as a fanficcer. :D

Great stuff!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hello there! Something about the title and summary of this story kinda just drew me to it, and so I couldn't help myself from diving in face first. :D

Just gotta say, before anything else, this line from Tai...

"I never said you were. I'm just saying… girls can't read maps."

...was so BRILLIANT! :D I can totally see him saying that. I can also imagine Matt getting totally worked up by it. XD Anyway, your great use of dialogue throughout the whole chapter, just like that tiny bit up there, creates such a vividly interesting dynamic between the two characters. I really do hear every word they say. :D

As for the suddenly raunchy scene in the back seat. Bow chica wow wow, much? Haha, it was fantastically sexy. Well done! :D

I loved how you created such a subsequent awkward scene between them, too. I genuinely did feel awkward, and a bit anxious, just reading about how they were handling it. But that cliff hanger made me a bit happier... ;)

Gonna go read more soon. Great, great job!
Blaze Snow chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Yay Taito :)
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
zapid chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
CUTE! I loved it, great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
This isn't chapter 2 of "Shallow Means, Deep Ends"... this is a bit of "When I Come Around" and some planning notes. You might want to fix this and upload the correct chapter 2 of "Shallow Means, Deep Ends".
Crystal the Angel Neko chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
That was great - I love the ending, perfectly writen. And it leaves this nice loving feeling in my chest.
Na-cat chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
i love how you made things really awkward and tense but still managed to get a nice fluffy ending _
TsumiNoAru chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
aww~ so sweet and touching! love this piece!

I especially liked the tension, you wrote it great! :)
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Hm. You know, I really don't think there's a much better way to put this than 'PERFECT!' The characterization was excellent... mind you, I haven't dabbled into Digimon fanfic all that much, but I imagine I won't find one that tops this anytime soon. You set the bar high... XD awesome fic. *favorites*
Blackdragon1292 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
I like it. Is there a sequel?
creamie99 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007