Reviews for Shallow Means, Deep Ends
levios chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
I truly enjoyed reading this one. There were so many emotions, I just had to keep reading. Yamatos feelings, Taichi's feelings.. I think you portrayed them both really well and I liked how Tai seemed so kind and sincere, and Matt's character was also really sweet. I think during Taichi's "confession" you could really feel for them both and it was really sweet how they both acted, it seemed like they both loved and cared about each other really much
And jay for the happy ending! Have to read it over and over, it's really heartwarming :) Overall great work!
Hibisha chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Here it comes, *takes a deep breath* AWWWW! Yama-chan! Taichhiii! Sooo cuute!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Aw, that was so cute. Taichi and Yamato are so cute and adorable together.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Well done neo-chan, you're amazing!
I should just add you to my favorite authors list and add this story to my favorite stories list.
Oh my god, you're just... Amazing!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I'm afraid that, after that ending, my brain has been frazzled in such a way that I can't really decide what to say. But, rest assured...

*Favourites story*

This was cute, hot, awkward, embarassing, and cute some more! And it was written so damn well! I'm in awe of your ability as a fanficcer. :D

Great stuff!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hello there! Something about the title and summary of this story kinda just drew me to it, and so I couldn't help myself from diving in face first. :D

Just gotta say, before anything else, this line from Tai...

"I never said you were. I'm just saying… girls can't read maps."

...was so BRILLIANT! :D I can totally see him saying that. I can also imagine Matt getting totally worked up by it. XD Anyway, your great use of dialogue throughout the whole chapter, just like that tiny bit up there, creates such a vividly interesting dynamic between the two characters. I really do hear every word they say. :D

As for the suddenly raunchy scene in the back seat. Bow chica wow wow, much? Haha, it was fantastically sexy. Well done! :D

I loved how you created such a subsequent awkward scene between them, too. I genuinely did feel awkward, and a bit anxious, just reading about how they were handling it. But that cliff hanger made me a bit happier... ;)

Gonna go read more soon. Great, great job!
Blaze Snow chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Yay Taito :)
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
zapid chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
CUTE! I loved it, great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
This isn't chapter 2 of "Shallow Means, Deep Ends"... this is a bit of "When I Come Around" and some planning notes. You might want to fix this and upload the correct chapter 2 of "Shallow Means, Deep Ends".
Crystal the Angel Neko chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
That was great - I love the ending, perfectly writen. And it leaves this nice loving feeling in my chest.
Na-cat chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
i love how you made things really awkward and tense but still managed to get a nice fluffy ending _
TsumiNoAru chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
aww~ so sweet and touching! love this piece!

I especially liked the tension, you wrote it great! :)
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Hm. You know, I really don't think there's a much better way to put this than 'PERFECT!' The characterization was excellent... mind you, I haven't dabbled into Digimon fanfic all that much, but I imagine I won't find one that tops this anytime soon. You set the bar high... XD awesome fic. *favorites*
Blackdragon1292 chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
I like it. Is there a sequel?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »