Reviews for You never learn anything by doing it right
Unstxppable chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
LOL AZULA ON CACTUS JUICE!
Unstxppable chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
I love the Kuei-Bosco scene! Sooo cute!
Unstxppable chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
"Who the hell is Jesus, and why do we keep saying his name?"
"I don't know, it just sounds like a good name to curse at."
LOL nice joke!
ProtoWriter9 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
You ShouId Make More Lemons
silver588 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
"embraced him in an embracing hug that was embracing." - this line had me laughing pretty hard. Your blatant description and the way you write like you could care less is awesome and has me laughing pretty often as well as your dialogue with the characters.

Good stuff and i've only read the first chapter :) can't wait to read the rest and give more feedback
alter kicara aang fan kataang chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
i wonder what's wroung with sooka oh well i love kataang and tooka oh and those lovable where crazy and funny ha!
alter kicara aang fan kataang chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
i know im making a lot of r,s but can u please pretty please with bugs i mean sprinkel on top make aang shave his afro gezz other then that i liked it kataang for life booooo zutara*barf*
alter kicara aang fan kataang chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
ummmm aang killed a leaving thing ...cool i think still cant be live it ohh and that bommimg voice waaaaaas...god! %2- ;"))1 %)_$% thag was my fhone key languge figure it out! just kidding but yeah do that.
alter kicara aang fan kataang chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
you got to be kidding me they dont know jesus thats just wroung u know i still luved it though nicc kataaaaaaaaang and toooooka.
alter kicara aang fan kataang chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
major kataang what year are they in... yoj know what i'll google that i luved they tooka and...kataang fo~life:)!
alter kicara aang fan kataang chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
omg! katara said i luv u i thought i had to kill her or shack some since into her! oh i havdnt forgot it's rated m some of us rand r some ill be patient with Kataang and tokka sorry this is long bout to whach a:tla at 10.00 ( luved it too
JacquelineOLantern chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
hey, I love your story, but before continuing to read I just want to ask if this have zutara? IT'S BECAUSE I HAAAATE ZUTARA!KILL ZUTARA!

Oh, and can you tell me what is a afro? I'm portuguese and my dictionarys can't translate that world.
Avatarfan chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
This is great I just wish it could be more mature

if it weren't for curses dis would be rated T

but other wise, great!
Vox Populi chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
You owe me a wife, a leg, and a sungi horn. I will wait for a such package. other than that pretty good, but a scene change thingy would be helpful
Pinkgurl14 chapter 20 . 1/21/2010