Reviews for Ghosts
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I read this story a long time ago and am re-reading it again. I just love your writing style! I also like how you withheld the punchline - making us wonder what had really happened - until the very last moment. Great suspense!
clerical medical chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was great. Good h and good c too! I do like a determined Sheppard when whumped.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Again-great story! Nice twist! Glad the team is alive and well...
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, I quite liked this. Not really sure how they managed to convince him they were dead, but all in all, a great story.
Aguirre chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Another wonderful story. I really love the originality of the plot here. You've taken a common "crashed jumper" scenario and turned it into something completely unique. All together this feels like a very well-polished fic and I'm very glad that you decided to upload it.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I knew they couldn't be dead, but I couldn't guess why John was so *certain*. A very nice twist, one I hadn't anticipated at all.
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Nicely written. Had me believing in ghosts as well. Reminds me of an episode of "Above and Beyond", a spoken message to Nathan to stay with the dead...flashes of memory in which his team is dead/not dead. Loved the angst. Great ending.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Feel free to be self-indulgent anytime and please let me know to tune in...thanks!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very good! Love the dead/not-dead/just-made-you-think-we're-dead twist. :)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Awesome story idea and well written
dhemphyrslayer1907 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that was awesome. i wanted to sob when you said they were all dead. I hope you do write what the others were up to while the colonel was out of it. God bless.
KidKneeGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Loved it! Wonderful twist, great descriptions, in charcter and well-written. Thanks for writing. Peg
T'Pring chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Self indulgent to write? You must mean marvelously self-indulgent to read. A nice, yummy bite of whump. Clever reveal there at the end, I liked the mini plot-twist. Glad you got distracted, and I understand COMPLETELY the concept of comfort-whump. When I figure out how to substitute that entirely for comfort food, I'll write a lot more and lose 10 pounds ;-)

Stargalaxy chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I found this to be an enjoyable one-off tale, with great descriptions and excellent writing style. Nice twist by making Sheppard 'trick' himself into believing that his team was dead in order to 'save' them! :)