Reviews for Affected Indifference
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
This is so well written! And, oh so sad! Draco used her and that's awful enough, she hoped to be loved and she hoped in vain. Pansy learned a hard lesson, one that should make her stronger and wiser and hopefully take her onto a brighter path. At least that's my wish for her.
Elena
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That. Was. Amazing!

I have never been a fan of Draco/Pansy, but this might have convinced me! Haha. Anyway, I love how you managed to do the whole thing almost entirely through Pansy's POV. It made her seem not so evil and more human. I could really feel the emotion in this piece. And the grammar and spellng was perfect, which is good because it makes it so freaking hard to read a story when the writer is practicing IMing.

Great job!
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Again, great fic. I just wanted to reiterate.

I wanted to add that the quote at beginning is just spot on for the atmosphere. And I think, in a way, we can all relate to what Pansy's mother told her - even if she's nowhere near the average girl. It is a tragedy of sorts, of course, but I think it fits with the character you developed.

I must read some of your other works!
danggitsdana chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You know how love can be confusing, like you can feel more than love itself? I don't know if that makes sense, ha. But your story gets that. It tells, complete with details, a very complicated relationship, something I always wanted to do. Your story is beautiful and moving. I love it. :)

& Like other authors here, you focused on Pansy and her feelings. But I think you did it the best.
VenusRising chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very good, poor Pansy to love someone so much and to have that happen.
PsychoTherapy chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Fantastic story.
Prytania chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
that was terribly sad! I feel for Pansy. I love it! I'm adding this to my C2.

-Prytania