Reviews for CSI: Ark
Harpokrates chapter 9 . 6/22
This was awesome! I admit I was a little confused by you choosing Prime at first, but wow does he make a good villain. I also really liked Grimlock; he's silly, but still formidable.
Kurotsuki-no-hana chapter 9 . 5/22
Why yes, yes, Jazz do have an office ! Xd

Loved it, couldn't stop laughing !
S. Sgriobhadaireachd chapter 9 . 4/21
I LOVE THIS. I love this so much I had to declare it in caps, which is not something I usually do. But there is simply no other way to put it. The characterization, the plot, the humor...it's all so masterfully done! You had me dying of laughter in so many parts! And I love how original this is; I don't think I've ever come across another fic like this anywhere on the Internet. It's hands down one of the best crack fics I've ever read and I will adore this fic for a long, long time to come.

I don't know how else to praise this except that WOW, this was so good! Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Autobot Guardian chapter 9 . 1/24
I loved this SO MUCH! I've just GOT to make a story for TF G1 that is based off of some movie like this!
Triscribe chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
THIS - is officially the most epic and hilarious thing I have ever read, Transformers related.
A true masterpiece, from start to very finish. ;)
Ice Drop chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
This was such a fun fic! Very well written.
Riyappe Paws chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
*grins* I would say that this was definitely a team building and enforcing exercise. But I would hate to see just what kind of crimes would need to be recreated and simulated in order to top this one. You did use the HARDEST candidate first as a criminal, after all. Brilliant fic. I was certainly boisterous in my laughter. Congratulations on a fic well made.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I found this through recommendation, and I can see why it was recommended. Excellent writing, amazing characterisation, and a series of really clever ideas come together to make a wonderful story. Thank you for uploading this :)
Captain Alice Hook chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
I know this fic is old, but it is pure and utter genius! Hilarious all the way through and holy frag is Optimus a devious one! He truly is terrifying if ya think about what he's capable of! Hahaha, I would love to see a possible sequel? Perhaps where Sunny may be the suspect but 'Bee is the real culprit? ;) Awesome job, I was laughing out loud through the whole thing!
BritishToTheBone chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
This was bloody awesome! So funny, it was brilliant! pretty, pretty please do a sequel? *puppydog eyes* Love the charactorisation of everyone, Op was amazing!
Abc chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Why do they all want to fill blue he is adorable!
BLURRRULES chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
No don't kill Percy, I love that microscope. He is one of my favorites!
tamersten chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
That..was HILARIOUS! Just discovered this fic, and had LOVED it! Thanks for sharing!
Unexplained-Silence chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Prime suspect. See? Prowl DOES have a sense of humor!
DarkShell chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Oh, come on! They have the evidence, the witness, the suspect, and an actual arrest! Jazz so wins! XD

Brilliant story. It was unpredictable, funny and completely believable. All characters were shuffled with ease and familiarity. Did I mention it was hillarious? Jazz' mysterious offiice cracked me up.

It still amazes me how it started as 'Prowl vs Jazz' and ended up as 'Officers vs Prime'. Guess no one will EVER again dare to challenge the Big Buddah over the remote control :D

Great job. This story's going to my favorites list.