Reviews for CSI: Ark
oldie chapter 9 . 3/12
i know this was completed in 2007 and that it's been years, and i'm not even sure if you have access to this anymore, but i wanted to leave a note.

this fic is one of my favorite fics of all time. i first read it probably in 2011-2012, while in middle school. now, i'm in graduate school. i still think about it, i remember parts of this randomly throughout the years and it's so good, every time i come back to it.

thank you so much for putting it out into the world and for the time and effort you put into writing it. it's so entertaining and so well written. i keep remembering the moment in i think the 5th chapter, when jazz and prowl both realize that prime is taking this whole mystery into his own hands. then when prime makes a break for it? tries to run? so fucking good. the characterization is so clear and all of your descriptions are just enough to see the scene, not too much that it becomes overwhelming. you have a very easy to follow writing style that i adore. it's so good to come back to this fic every once in a while, even though so much time has passed since the first time i read it.

thank you so much and i hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!
Back for a re-read!

I really, REALLY hope enough Autobots angrily shouted in various Decepticons’ faces something along the lines of “You couldn’t have waited a couple more hours?! Jazz was about to arrest Prime for murdering Bluestreak!”, that hours later as the Decepticons nurse their wounds and gossip, even Megatron is desperately tempted to phone up the Ark and find out just what the heck is going on in there, because the Autobots have always been kind of odd but this is a new one…
Quacked Lurker chapter 9 . 8/19/2020
This story I reread more frequently than any other.

It's short, sweet, complete - and chock full of goodness.

LOVE every chapter.
Kingsforcedvacation chapter 9 . 9/16/2019
This was awesome
Thousandsmiles chapter 9 . 8/29/2018
This was awesome and I loved it!
CDR. Grae chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
I love this! Really got me thinking like a detective. I love how Jazz and everyone else kept forgetting that Jazz had an office, that got me laughing so hard. Prime is actually a very scary bot if he wants to be. Stopping him requires dropping a freaking T-Rex on him xD Jazz is a very unconventional thinker, but I believe he actually won the game. He had Prime pinned and Grimlock would no doubt prevent him from getting anywhere, so they would be successful in interrogating and arresting him if it weren't for that stupid Decepticon attack. I love how the Autobots unleashed almighty hell on them because they interrupted the game and their moment of peace.

A very wonderful story, got me anticipating what happens next and cheering for Jazz all the way. His private comms with his fellow CSI teammates is hilarious, especially when they're all scrambling to prevent Prime from escaping, when they're all stalling him from getting to Mirage, and when they're all asleep and Perceptor woke them all up. Love the team dynamic! And the poker game was awesome! I love the fact that Jazz won without looking at his cards (at least, I think he did. I'll have to go back a few chapters to confirm) and Ratchet just looks so done. Mirage is one sneaky bugger though xD

I've always known Jazz is incredibly intelligent, not like Prowl's battle-computer-logic-type intelligence. His instincts and unorthodox thinking is truly one-of-a-kind. One has to have that kind of intelligence to be the Head of such a complex division as the Special Ops. I really was rooting for Jazz and his team to win all the way. Thank you for such an amazing and entertaining story!
MegaSonic Network chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
OH MY GOD! This was sooooo funny! And sooooo much fun to read! I wished this could actually be in a show! That would be so cool!
SomeoneI'mSure chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
2017 and I still love this so much!
Harpokrates chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
This was awesome! I admit I was a little confused by you choosing Prime at first, but wow does he make a good villain. I also really liked Grimlock; he's silly, but still formidable.
Kurotsuki-no-hana chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Why yes, yes, Jazz do have an office ! Xd

Loved it, couldn't stop laughing !
S. Sgriobhadaireachd chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
I LOVE THIS. I love this so much I had to declare it in caps, which is not something I usually do. But there is simply no other way to put it. The characterization, the plot, the humor...it's all so masterfully done! You had me dying of laughter in so many parts! And I love how original this is; I don't think I've ever come across another fic like this anywhere on the Internet. It's hands down one of the best crack fics I've ever read and I will adore this fic for a long, long time to come.

I don't know how else to praise this except that WOW, this was so good! Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Autobot Guardian chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
I loved this SO MUCH! I've just GOT to make a story for TF G1 that is based off of some movie like this!
Triscribe chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
THIS - is officially the most epic and hilarious thing I have ever read, Transformers related.
A true masterpiece, from start to very finish. ;)
Ice Drop chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
This was such a fun fic! Very well written.
Riyappe Paws chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
*grins* I would say that this was definitely a team building and enforcing exercise. But I would hate to see just what kind of crimes would need to be recreated and simulated in order to top this one. You did use the HARDEST candidate first as a criminal, after all. Brilliant fic. I was certainly boisterous in my laughter. Congratulations on a fic well made.