Reviews for Indefinitely
Temper tantrum... Hitting the ground... This is not Ichigo, this is a whiny punk who looks like Ichigo and someone who hasn't really gone through any tough times. It seems with every chapter Ichigo further regresses, rather than develops, as a character. As for Kaien: did you change his relationship with Rukia before he was killed? Because there were never any romantic feelings between the two in cannon. English has one word to represent love while the Greek language has six. There was definitely love between Rukia and Kaien but it was not eros or ludus (romantic love and playful love respectively). It was more like philia (deep friendship to the point of self sacrifice- comrades in arms so to speak; unafraid to share emotions).
I guess I'm fairly disappointed due to the time I've spent reading this story only to just now (chapter 22) realize this story isn't for me. I've never liked breaking characters for the sake of plot. Good luck regardless of my opinion.
Temper tantrum...hitting the ground... Thi
Your story is engaging to say the least but a few things seem... fairly exaggerated IMO. 1) Ichigo is way, way to whiny for no good reason. He can definitely whine from time to time but that's usually due to irritation (under non important circumstances) or depression (under important/ serious circumstances) his ego has little/nothing to do with it.. 2) Isshin is not THAT (calling Ichigo a whore of any kind, giving condoms to Karin) bad of a parent. 3) On Ichigo's ego: it's not really that big. He's never put anything of value on the line because of his ego nor gone out of his way to stroke it.

Those are my only big complaints and you are doing very well otherwise and I wish you the best of luck.
JoTerry chapter 1 . 7/7
This was your first fanfic? The first chapter was already so brilliantly written. You're really good. You should write some more.
MakeItHale chapter 28 . 5/28
Two thumbs up! Five stars ! Ten out of ten! I love this story so much so far. If miyako could somehow miraculously come back as well that'd be cool BUT a dramatic death scene that makes me cry would also be lovely. Update soon please :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
33 it is a great story hope you will finish this someday
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

PS: Will Kaien and Ichigo be told by Isshin that they're both cousins?
moira33 chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
I am not kidding your story has a good humor maybe the best from the all stories I read and believe me I read a lot!Liked also the replies are so witty this remind me why I love IchiRuki so much !
moira33 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
this story is GREAT they are so IC loved it!
moira33 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Orihime is too cute in this love IshiHime cuteness I think you are the first author that makes Hime pleasant and even if I am an IR fan and see no romance in IchiHime the main reason is not that she moved on but the way she managed being strong and tried only saving Rukia despite seeing Ichigo s worry for Rukia,she did not thought of her feelings but on saving her friend .I wish Hime would be more like that in the manga ...
Irelandgal131 chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
good story! I'm curious to see what happens. Do you plan on finishing it?
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Very nice
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh my god this is sooo cuute!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
This story is fucking awesome! Im so sucked into this story i forget everything around me.i have to admit this story had me...how should i say this...aroused in my middle earth.;-).keep this up and you'll blow all these othr writers off the going.
babybisket chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Man, this fic is a gem! Lots of humor and really sharp dialogue too! Seriously all the one-liners are killing me XD

Been enjoying it 7 chapters straight. Good times indeed so just wanted to leave a 'thank you' here first since it totally made me day.

**eagerly running off to ch. 8**