Reviews for Confessions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I think it's so funny because I can imagine Charlie going downstairs and saying he's busy and then Mrs. Weasley asks what he's doing and then Charlie says "Snogging Hermione, that's what he's doing."
Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I've read worse.
The Charmed One chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Aww how cute i really liked that loved how you didnt just rush right into it loved the part were charlie walked in poor ron
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
absolutely great :)
LittleLeoFitz chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
OMG write more I LOVE IT
OtterAndTerrier chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Absolutely loved it!

I've got almost the same conception about the Grangers; I mean, as much as I try to convince myself of that they're good parents, that I don't have to make connections with my own life, I can't help but thinking they couldn't care less about Hermione when she barely spent few weeks with them in a year, right?

And this is the way I imagine it too, both too awkward at first... but hell, together forever! (snogging *cough*)
Whispercreek chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sorry, I was too lazy to log in. That was amazing! Charlie walked in on them, ha ha!
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Soo much cuteness! I always love this scenerio! Theres too many possibilities!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Ah, fluff. Very good job.
CrystalDragon791 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
FINALLY, a RonHermione fanfic that isn't OOC! God, I've been waiting for something like this!
ANGELofMUSICval chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I love this! It totally captures the characters and helps conclude what happened after the battle. Wonderful! As always, I love reading your stuff!
EmRosey chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I loved that, it was really believable and you got them really in charcter! Loved every word! :D
little0maggie chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
so fluffy ! ;D
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh yay

i loved it ;D

very snazzy
grangertash chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Brillant! are u going to continue? that was so sweet!