Reviews for A La Esperanca Halloween Bash!
ShortLittleAngel chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
it's cute i like it
AllMadHereTeaParty chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
aw, it was cute...question for yah, i just finished reading the 7th book and the author said the rings would be sorta explained in the mini manga...where do i find that?
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
nice one joe

it was funni how goerge went as a barbie but thats a really unique costume...gives me an idea lol
Mister Cat chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
good job... it's nice eh... although it was short but it was refreshing to read something new once in a while
5asha chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Georges mother sure does know what kind of dress he'll look good in! Very kawaii! I've been searching for La Esperanca websites and such since 2006, but I couldn't find anything...It's so sad because it's my ultimate favorite shonen-ai manga. It was by a complete accident that I picked the first volume up, and I became instantly hooked! The last volume made me cry, it was so sweet!

Anywho, enough of that pointless ranting, on with your story! Critique time(yay...?) First, you should've made a seperate paragraph from when Georges was playing the piano and then going home, as those are two seperate ideas. There were a few spelling errors, but since I'm a horrible speller myself, I should keep my mouth shut! ;

Other than that, it was a cute Halloween fic, and since there aren't any La Esperanca fan art(that I know of) I should draw Georges looking all pretty in his frilly dress! (Once I get off my lazy ass, that is.)

Ja ne~
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
ahahaha. That was cute. X33 I need to buy the rest of the volumes of this manga when I'm not broke lol. 8D Shounen-ai mangas are so much more expensive. xD
Bee Bop chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Hey ]

First, about the La Esperanca images, I've found one.

Only one, though. If you'd like, I can send you the web address to the picture. You can message me or something.

Second, I liked your story. Slightly corny, but that's okay! D!

Nice, original story. So yay. I didn't see too many errors or anything, just a few normal ones.

But, good job! And let me know if you want me to send you the address to the picture or not.

kbye. )