Reviews for Naruto: Master of the art of puppets
bjorn aleswiller chapter 17 . 8/26
Damnit I ran outta chapters... :(
This is boring ow that the same bullshit keeps appearing over and over again. It was nice for the first chapter but now you bore the hell outta me.
demonkinga chapter 17 . 8/25
great story not many naruto puppet stories out there this is an awesome addition, looking forward to the next chapter
xXcuahtemocXx chapter 17 . 8/1
this is a really good story
OrianBloodBath chapter 6 . 7/23
Unfuckin believable! That was ducking kick ass!
OrianBloodBath chapter 2 . 7/23
This is fucking amazing! I agree there are far to few puppet wielding naruto stories out there, but out of those that are you broke the mold. This is great, the idea to utilize his entire apt building as a puppet trap... awesome! I can only make one suggestion that he tattoo sealing circles on his body to hold his guardian puppets at all times. I may have more suggestions later but I can p.m. you with them if you'd like. Real free to p.m. me .
~~Orian~~
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 9 . 7/15
It is spelled correctly
Rai No Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/11
I personally would made Yugao and the female hyuuga into sex slaves for Naruto. But that's my own opinion.
hardtoplease chapter 1 . 6/30
The plot is great, but you need to edit a bit. When read things just sorta happened because there were too many time skips and such. I think there should be a somewhat slower build up and there is still a lot that can be improved expecally naruto's reaction to finding out the truth, the personally change is to fast and to drastic. Try changing the words/sentences a bit but make it have the same meaning and have naruto's change a bit more subtle. But all in all it's quite acceptable (considering my standards).
I am not usually a hater but this got stupid around chapter 6-7
youssef.elkhalili chapter 17 . 6/18
This story is outstanding, you're right in that it needs a bit of a rewrite towards the beginning, but otherwise it's wonderful, the plot is original and there are surprises around every corner, please go back to writing it
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 2 . 6/7
keep going i beg you i really want to see suna panick
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 1 . 5/20
i just love this fanifc because its awesome an d i wish you would update so i can see kankuro reaction
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 3 . 5/19
this fanfic is quite interesting i have already read a fanfic similar to this one where naruto is trained by daidara
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 5/17