Reviews for Naruto: Master of the art of puppets
Loooooooooove it chapter 10 . 7/24
Loooooooooove it
Monster King chapter 17 . 7/17
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
jangoman1579 chapter 6 . 7/8
I have a lot to say.

1) I am liking this story but also hating it as well. The OOC of some characters makes it to unbelievable. Danzo is showing to much emotion along with his ROOT ANBU.

2) You keep making it seem like Naruto is strong and then take it away with the ROOT. he could of called on Kyuubi's chakra and even possibly entered the first cloak since he obviously knows about it already I doubt he would be arrogant to not do it.

3) The amount of ROOT you kept sending should be impossible since they are supposed to be Dispatched and the amount you kept making made it hard for me to believe that many got by Hiruzen when he first had the group dismantle. Even if Danzo has been gaining more people the amount you sent was almost like a good tenth , maybe fifth, of the possible shinobi head count

4) I don't care for the OC you've added in the story. I honestly hope he dies (ヮ)

Story is still good but those were just some problems that bothered me and I hope you stop with Naruto being provoke so easily from few words. Making him say he would of killed those women from just a few words is excessive. I understand how it would anger him but he shouldn't just instantly go with the idea of killing civilians. You can't keep letting him get away with that especial if they don't attack him.
EmmaVanBuren chapter 7 . 5/22
Awesome
JDOWG19H chapter 17 . 4/24
Please update soon!
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 4/24
Interesting
GoodOldInstinct chapter 17 . 4/6
Gotta say just finished all 17 chapters, and I'm dieing cause there ain't any more chapters I'm like no why kami why! Seriously though awesome story wish you had continued
j.mhollamen1 chapter 1 . 4/1
please update this story. I was reading and got hooked and couldn't stop until this last chapter and I want to read more
Dragonbonded chapter 3 . 3/25
HEY WORLD: UZUMAKI NARUTO IS IN THE HOUSE! FYI, I can NOT spell non English looking words... The Uzimaki thing is what I'm referring to... great story. i look forward to reading the rest of the chapters!
Heyyyyyy soooo this story is not even joking the best story like everrrrrr it's content and storyline and grammar and just everything is so greaaaattttttt please update soon! :):):):):):)
Same guest from two comments below: I was probably to rash in what I was saying tbh. I can see your writing improving when I read a bit more. Maybe you got better in the end?
Whoops, I didn't finish lmao: anyways, it's cuz sasgay doesn't actually hate naruto. Also, the reasons for him killing people? Stupid. He gets offended too easily. Btw, how old is naruto if yuugao is 19?
This is honestly horrible. Why am I still reading this? Oh, right..it's because sasgay
I don't like it. It's so bad. I'm not sure if you can improve. You should stop writing or at least stop posting them online. It's hard enough finding good fanfictions without anymore bad writers cropping up.
CanineLord chapter 9 . 2/21
Great story and hopefully you find your way back to this story and finish it. Though I have a question concerning Danzo: what happened to his mokuton and sharingan arm and the sharingan eye he stole? Did the event of him stealing the eyes and infusing them in his arm never happen. Anyway, awesome story and hope you continue it someday
2,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »