Reviews for New Beginnings
️️️
yuuki.mahou chapter 1 . 5/2
auo
Only a funny fact. In my mother language" to be warm" means to be gay. When Naruto said this I was like Oh my fuckig gosh that's too awesome. P.S. this story it either awesome.
lilmisslibrarian chapter 40 . 1/22
OMG! Loved it!
Smoleren chapter 40 . 12/22/2016
this story was so unique and satisfying! Im talking about the length and the pace and plot and content and grammer i felt very content. I finished in like two days haha i couldn't stop reading! I never thought i would like a story with so many original characters but i did and the names were so creative too! Im looking forwarding to checking out more stories by you :)
kit95 chapter 40 . 10/26/2016
I love it so much! I can't believe this wasn't recommended sooner. you are a wonderfully author!
MustFindOTP chapter 40 . 10/17/2016
This was a great story. I loved everything about it
yuri plisetsky chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Naruto: It's hard..
Me: LMAOOOOOOOO (geez i'm so immature)
Cora Zona chapter 37 . 8/31/2016
#g o
clio1111 chapter 40 . 8/8/2016
Nice story.
NightmareWerewolf chapter 37 . 7/4/2016
Maybe if you ask him like a normal person and didn't kill all his friends, you might had a chance
RyuukTheHatter chapter 40 . 1/12/2016
Okay amazing! I couldnt stop reading it just kept my attention for so long
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2015
DChan21 chapter 40 . 9/12/2015
Wow great story I really like Nico, she was Hilarious! Thanks for the great work!
lunaatje123 chapter 40 . 8/24/2015
Thank you for the story! It was humorous and while the mystery plot was a bit unoriginal and somewhat predictable on its own (for me anyway, though I confess I'm a bit of a mystery/detective addict, and I always enjoy trying to solve 'who-dun-it' before the reveal, so I've probably got a bit of an unfair advantage on that front XD), it was interesting nevertheless because of the way you got it to work with Team 7 and Iruka as the main cast. It was cool to get away from the endless variations on the original canon story. Also, thanks for not making Sakura a mindless Sasuke-fangirl, I was starting to despair that I might have run out of stories where she is actually written as a real character instead of a 2d bashing target.