Reviews for Strings Attached
Kazaam chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This really paints a good picture of Seph's frustration with Cloud's refusal to understand that he's going to end up just like Seph did, and that he can't see the consequences of what he's doing. I'll be he really wishes he could just beat it into Cloud's head! I know what that feels like. XD

And I feel so sorry for Zack! He's already had one friend lost to the darkness, and now he's watching another one lose to it, as well. That must just be agonizing.

I really like this one! It really shows just what Seph's predicament is.

Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Ooh, neat ficlit. Very sad, though. ;_; I like the emotion; you did really good at capturing Seph's frustration. *nod*

See you!
Artic Virus chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Ah, very nice. Hm, though in your other stories they seem to be making process it's nice to sometimes skip back to the..."old days."

To be honest though, for some time now, I've really been wanting to see a piece written about the time when Seph fell into darkness and refused Zack's help...

But I bet you have some stuff planned out already? Maybe? Heheh...

Well, can't wait to read more! :3
Jediempress chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I very much liked this one. The thoughts are well formed and I really look forwward to when the little universe that you've created is fully revealed.