Reviews for A Third Week in the Life
They had their daughter
twlightbella chapter 1 . 10/15
Hermione is pregnant
HiddenHayden chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
I love this story so much! It's beautiful, well done and thank you for writing it! I'll read the fourth as soon as possible :)
HiddenHayden chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I knew nothing good could come out of Hermione going to the blasted book store! This is heart-breaking :'(
HiddenHayden chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Sigh. Ohhhh no.
HiddenHayden chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Harry's a prick.
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aaaw! I'm glad, less drama than expected :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
The scene on the little room is so touching. :') Great trilogy. :)
Sophaloaph chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
I liked how it ended and I can't wait to read the fourth installment. Although I fear that it might be a little boring since there is no more suspense in their relationship and no threats of them having a divorce. But, who knows, you might surprise me as you always do with your writing.

Sophaloaph chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Suspense. Although I may have a feeling this will still end on a happy note. And after the climax of the story, I think that you did well with the denouement.
Sophaloaph chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Did I say drama in the last chapter? Well then, having said that, this one is definitely DRAMA! The ending of the chapter was spectacular. Definitely heart breaking and awesome! The way it was written was marvelous. The twist in the plot? Outstanding. Just when I thought the plot couldn't get any better.
Sophaloaph chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Drama. Having the list in the end is one of the best things you did for this fic. :))
Sophaloaph chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Suspense. You're really good at writing and plotting suspense stories. But I think I like your humor best.
Sophaloaph chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
This chapter is pretty dramatic! Adding the pros and cons list at the ends makes it all better. I'll never get tired of reading that list.
Sophaloaph chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I like this chapter particularly because it was mostly funny with a little drama here and there, unlike the other chapters where I find drama and a humorous line or two. :)