Reviews for A Third Week in the Life
Yan Yee chapter 8 . 4/11
Hi there Anne,

I've read several of your fanfic and the whole series for "A Week in the Life" is by far my favourite!
I truly admire how you are able to create each week as a phase of their lives. And love the story twist you put in.

Hope to read more from you.
I've read the previous 2 stories and I'm always left with the same feeling of "why stay with a self absorbed idiot that abuses you?". It frustrated me how quickly she gave in and no real forgiveness period occurred. I enjoy your writing and I know this is your earlier work's those thoughts just stood out to me.
sweetnothing24 chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
That was some rollercoaster ride. But happy that everything between Draco and Hermione was all resolved. Draco can be a prat but no one could deny how much he loves and cares for Hermione. So happy that there's a continuation to there story.
lorlorgrace chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Did you even look at a calendar when you were writing these dates? If the 15th of April is a Saturday then the 16th of May is a Tuesday, not a Sunday.
LCB chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Sweer
LCB chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Horrible.
LCB chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Oh wow. Scott is a bastard.
LCB chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
They had their daughter
twlightbella chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Hermione is pregnant
HiddenHayden chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
I love this story so much! It's beautiful, well done and thank you for writing it! I'll read the fourth as soon as possible :)