Reviews for The Light Shines in the Darkness
DChishiki chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
...Speechless...this struck me simply speechless...IT'S SO DARN BRILLIANT! Why has it taken me so long to find these, they are so...urgh, no words can describe how excellent they are. I'm moreover happy that Chance and Jake are safe right now...I'm even more happy that things are slightly getting better for them.
Rocky Oberlin chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
For some I decided to look into a series I haven't seen an a while since the late 90's on Cartoon Network. I as I went through the stories looking for something good, I came across this one and gave it and the story before it a whirl. I'm glad I did. This was a good story and I was disappointed that it was left to collect dust. I would have to reread it again to give any of my ideas, but one that does come to mind is the fact that Feral will be barreling down on the MIB as soon as he finds out about Chance and Jake being out of prison. That ruckus would alert almost everyone.
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
This is an amazing, amazing story! I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
Iniora Nackatori chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Sadly, I never saw the Dark Kats episode. However, this plus its prequel were more than enough to bring me up to spead.

And this is a great story. Keep up the good work, the both of you!

'Til next chapter, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
I hoppe Dark crud not fine them but i now he will( Great story as always
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
lots of action and angst, its great.
WindScar8 chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
wow... i am crying, and hat is no mean feat, holy cow that was so well done! please do some more!PLEASE!
J.Havoc chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
*burst into tears* i love this story its so emotional i just think it's great!i really hope you continue this story!
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
Huh, that's odd. I thought I reviewed this chapter.
Anyway, I loved it, the emotions from each character,
how each dealt with what happened. The personal demons
and such. I look forward to chapter 4, whenever you're
able to complete it. _
Heart Throb chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
Wow that was continue!
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 3 . 11/8/2002
::trembles::

::bursts into tears::

I love this fic! I read the beginning of the series and this one about a year ago...god, the pair of you are the most talented SKers that I've ever had the privlege of reading. seriously!

Schiz
Cybra chapter 3 . 9/22/2002
:::drooling::: Me likes...

It's about time you continued this! And it's very cool!

Worthy
Helion chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
Maybe it has been a long wait for this chapter, but this awesome storyline and the way you two handle the characters and narrative *more* than make up for the delay. Great story, great chapter!
James L. King chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
I can't wait to see the next chapter, guys... It's one of the best SK series I've *EVER* read.
AleGnA chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
That was really good! Yes, yes, it was. I found it 2 b deep and emotional. U guys did a really good job and I really enjoy reading this! I can't wait 2 read more!