Reviews for The Light Shines in the Darkness
James L. King chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
I can't wait to see the next chapter, guys... It's one of the best SK series I've *EVER* read.
AleGnA chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
That was really good! Yes, yes, it was. I found it 2 b deep and emotional. U guys did a really good job and I really enjoy reading this! I can't wait 2 read more!
kenzimone chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
Aww... I'm in tears! Please tell me you'll update this soon! I think I'm in love with this fic. lol ;)
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
*SNIFF* Another touching fic. You should do more of this.
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
Great chapter, both of you. I expected no less. Keep up the great work.
Helion chapter 2 . 12/11/2001
I'd preferably attach this review to every single chapter of both Book 1 and 2 of the "They That Walk in Darkness" series, for the *whole series* is an outstanding masterpiece. You two are not only creating a mesmerizing, epic story, but you also manage to *build up* the Dark SWAT Kats from the broken beings they've become. It's rather easy to destroy, but very, very difficult to build up, therefore your series is a rare jewel. Thank you very much, Sage and Kristen, for writing so many chapters of wonder.
Skybright Daye chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
Ooooohhhhhh . . . ::sniffles and rummages through the desk: I know there's a Kleenex in here somewhere, dangit! . . . This was a wonderful chapter, brought tears to me eyes and everything. (to cop a phrase from an author I know - I likes muchly!) looking forward to chapter 3 - I'm on the edge of my seat. (See? Look! The *edge* of the seat!) Keep going - I'm loving this! - Skybright
Winter chapter 2 . 12/5/2001
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH, Winter like very much. You just gotta love the angst, and I think you've just given me an idea for a fic using my own RPG charicter Alex.
N'kala99 chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Hey. Great story. Your 'unknown' author of

your quote, actually, is Albert Camus.
KS Claw chapter 2 . 12/4/2001
::whimpers:: this was so GREAT! MORE! PLEASE!
Brooke chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Great Story. But chapter two not showing up.
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
I love this... The way that ya'll did this (and the other fics that came befor it). It makes me think of the "Dark" Swat Kats as more than just another "evil twins" plot device. ~Stancy McKatt
DreamShadow chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
i like this story.
Winter chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Rightuous!
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Did I mention that you and sage make a great team? Because you two work so well together. Once again another great story. I can't wait to see what's going to happen to this pair of kats. You two keep up the great work.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »