Reviews for GUNSMOKE DeFusing ATC for Sgt Holly episode
Glow1012 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was so much fun! I think this could definitely have been a moment in the episode (of course, we all know the series would not show K and M together) but it fit perfectly and was very much in character! I have been reading several of your stories and you are very talented and have their voices down perfectly!
Redzz chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Mar mar,

I can't remember If I've read this story before ...But ..I really love this is soo Cute...And Funny ..Sounds like something that would have actually happened between M&K?

I've read a few of your stories and really enjoyed them. Keep up the great work..

Upeasterner chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Loved the story! I'm trespassing over here from Ghost and Mrs Muir territory but this is one of the first I've read that makes Matt seem like the petulant little boy I'm sure he must have been. BTW the GAMMies have a hard time writing about any relationship other than the first or sadly impossible time they sleep together.

You guys over here make a 20-year-old relationship seem as exiting and interesting as day 1.

Enjoyed my visit!
Dakota Kid chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Good story. It is always fun to see Matt show a little more emotion than just simply trying to hide his feeling for Kitty. I especially liked the end when he dumped the remainder of his drink in the flower vase...hehehe
katinacup chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I really enjoyed this story. It was fun to read about matt being jealous for a change, and loosing his cool

, very fun story. thanks.
BigMommaT chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I enjoyed this story the first time that I read it. I love the way that Kitty worked her magic, step by step. I also liked that she didn't miss teasing Matt just a bit more while at the same time soothing his ruffled feathers. It is a scene that has been played out between men and women throughout the ages, making men do what we want while making them think it's their idea.

Of course I had to love Matt's pouring of his drink into Holly's flowers. Just the perfect touch to sum up Matt's attitude.

Fun story.
mahc chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This is a great after-moment for that episode. I love the style you use, and especially these two descriptions:

"He had not only taken a drink without waiting for her, he had slung it back with a speed he usually reserved for outdrawing an opponent."

"As she stretched up, he leaned down, his mouth capturing hers with the assurance of a man who knows what he is doing and who knows that the woman in his embrace is all his."

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!
HugMyMoose chapter 1 . 8/29/2007