Reviews for Tail Spinning
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Sam and Dean were so lost when John died. They had to burn his body themselves which was even harder.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wonderful story. Very well written. Thanks.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Great story, very well done.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
great story.
Rat chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Very good fic, very sad for Sam.
Kumaproogey chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story. I especially liked the ending, it was a sweet and honest moment and really said a lot. Keep up the good work!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I liked it a lot! Cool that you thought of having the smell of coffee bring up bad memories and make him feel sick!
november winds chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Amazing story :D I love reading your Sam.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow...that's so good. Loved seeing Dean through Sam's eyes, Sam's angst that he can't help his brother, his reaction to the smell of coffee, and the nightmares. Felt very true to the show.
Hope Calaris chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
This is love. It's exactly what I wanted and so much more. I adore how you describe Sam's feelings and thoughts and everything else. Thank you so much.
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Awesome job examining Sam's feelings after their dad's death. We were given a good glimpse into Dean's agony and pain but never really had a chance to see what Sam was going through. Very emotional descriptions that were just heartbreaking. Excellent! Thank you for sharing.
anon chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow - this was a really powerful piece of writing. I loved the coffee smell bringing back horrible memories and I thought that the dream sequence was very creepy and well-written.

Well done! :)
friendly chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
great job.. you should keep going with it
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Glad to see this time from Sam's POV. Poor guy!. I've wondered about the coffee and how he dealt with it. Smell is one of the most powerful memory triggers there is.

Very well done.
adder574 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Great job. You really captured how Sam must have felt.