Reviews for Music does a girl good
Great story! But can u please finish it I'm dying to know what happens!
lorenalims chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Please post the last two chapters? BACK PLEASE
iwillanswertosatan chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaase finish this story! I wanna know what's wrong with Addison!
ReadingLady chapter 18 . 8/14/2008
Just found that and I am really falling for this story! It's so great! I really love the storyline and the writing and of course Addie and Alex (together). lol

I am wondering what's wrong with Addison... Is she pregnant? Well, I guess I'll find that out when you update your fic.

You are going to just write two more chapters? Hm... Okay well, let's think positive, so we got 20 wonderful chapters from you, there could also just be, let's say 2. lol I am kind of crazy, I know. ;-P And I also know that there are 'just' 18 chapters (yet). So I have a thing to look forward to - you updating this wonderful fic!

Okay, I'll stop it now... lol

Just one last thing: I really love your story! (not that I hadn't mentioned that before... lol)
Iume chapter 18 . 5/25/2008
syd-monpeu chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
Addison should have her license revoked :P
HuntingPeace chapter 18 . 5/7/2008
I hope there is a good reason (like pregnancy or something positive) as to why she passed out. Alex's reaction to her comment of considering it an accomplishment was cute because he was worried about her and not at all cocky. Please update soon because I love this story.
mistysparks chapter 18 . 4/11/2008
just two more?:( i really liked this one,great work,as always!and i hope addison is pregnant,it would be awesome!update soon please!
McMuffin chapter 18 . 4/11/2008
:O no 2 more chaps? :(

you better start another LOL.

is addie preggers?
goldentail chapter 18 . 4/10/2008
Can Addison be sick? Nice update :)
shecametostay chapter 18 . 4/10/2008
Love, Please update soon!:)
fantasiesrealities chapter 18 . 4/10/2008
Great chapter, I hope Addison will be okay!
fantasiesrealities chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
I just caught up on this and I love it! Can't wait for an update!
HuntingPeace chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
Haha! Good condition, smart move. Please update ASAP!
mistysparks chapter 17 . 2/9/2008