Reviews for The Birds and the ABC's
fashiongirl23 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
R. I. P. Beastboy
Cat chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Wow. I actually cried because I know exactly what this feels like.
Crystallynne chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
This is an absolutely wonderful and well-written collection of drabbles. I hope you continue. Write on!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I love these! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
This made me laugh so hard. My mom came in and called me crazy. This was perfect. Lemony but oh so funny.
Juniper Night chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
It's a really good chapter, but I feel so sorry for Raven. I think this is why I stay away from RobRae as writer, even though I will never come to terms with the disturbing-ness of 99% of all BBxRae stories...

Update soon!

Juniper Night chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Nice. :)
Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
This was funny, cute, powerful, and... everything and it's only the second chapter!

[ But when it came to beauty, everyone thought he belonged with Starfire-the perfect union. So why did he want Raven? ] That was a powerful line.

I hope you continue this; it's really good. :p

ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
First of I want to say I'm sorry about your friend and my sympathy goes out to you her family and other friends. Second I really liked the second chapter. It was fun and entertaining to read. For C the theme could be cookies. Raven's weakness is cookies and no one knows about it but Robin. Well see you and again I'm sorry about your friend.
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
A is for Awesome story! Great job. I hope you continue!
cheekylildevil chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
wow, two tidbits!

great job

liliac gurl chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
I liked bothe..very sweet XD
Terranova210486 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Nice. Please update soon! And please update your Titans of the Caribbean fanfic soon, it's got lots of promise in it!
Wolf BloodMoon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Haha, that was A- Awesome. Oh man, I'm a cornball. lol.. Yay! 25 MORE CHAPTERS. lols, good luck &nice job with the first.
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
love the idea... i will be watching for the next chapter :D