Reviews for Look Deeper to Find the Real Me
DUH BOMB chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
Never thought I would read a story like this. Hinata a model for both genders and all... But I have to admit I enjoyed it. Hopefully you'll continue
Shikara Gizzel chapter 7 . 5/9/2017
Its truly awesomeeee.. Hope u continue
KitsuneSakuraMochi chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
Epic!
asuna hyuuga chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
dear author,
i don't know who you are but i'll find you... and then I'LL MAKE YOU FINISH THIS STORY! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT KIND OF TORTURE I'M GOING THROUGH NOT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN NEXT?! DID YOU DIE OR SOMETHING?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YA WOMAN!? IT'S BEEN FUCKING FIVE YEARS! FINISH THE DAMN STORY!
Sincerely,
a desperate reader
Lukalukageno chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
OMG PLEASE!UPDATE!
jane chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
I was practically- wait no- WAS CRYING when you didn't finish the story:(:(:(:(
pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee fffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :(:(:(:(
IT WAS TOOO GOOD
I lov Hinata chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Iloveit. Update please
flavia.deluca352 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
please make more! I'm dying to know what happens next!
sakuinosasuhina chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Plz more dammit ur actually lucky I even comment to i usually ignore if it's. Unfinished, and don't talk or comment
lol chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
moooooooooooorrrreee!
secretLOLZ chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
update!update!update!update!update!update!update!u pdate!update!update!update!update!update!update!up date!update!update!update!update!update!update!upd ate!update!update!update!update!update!update!upda te!update!update!update!update!update!update! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOLZ! YOUR STORY IS AWESOME!
harley944 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Good
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
OH My GOSH THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE GREAT MASTER PIECES Of STORIES AND IT'S STILL NOT UPDATED WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I READ THIS 2 YRS AGO
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
No yuri. please. I prefer sasuhina. I need sasuhina action... AND gaahina action :D
Happy Writin!