Reviews for Look Deeper to Find the Real Me
I lov Hinata chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Iloveit. Update please
flavia.deluca352 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
please make more! I'm dying to know what happens next!
sakuinosasuhina chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Plz more dammit ur actually lucky I even comment to i usually ignore if it's. Unfinished, and don't talk or comment
lol chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
moooooooooooorrrreee!
secretLOLZ chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
update!update!update!update!update!update!update!u pdate!update!update!update!update!update!update!up date!update!update!update!update!update!update!upd ate!update!update!update!update!update!update!upda te!update!update!update!update!update!update! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOLZ! YOUR STORY IS AWESOME!
harley944 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Good
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
OH My GOSH THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE GREAT MASTER PIECES Of STORIES AND IT'S STILL NOT UPDATED WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I READ THIS 2 YRS AGO
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
No yuri. please. I prefer sasuhina. I need sasuhina action... AND gaahina action :D
Happy Writin!
Ninja360 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
I love this story!
Acumichi chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Oh I do love the Hinata goodness I would reccomend that more line breaks and POV breaks are put in since its gets a little hard to tell who point of veiw it is. Other than that the story is uber great and i can't wait for more.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
DANNNGGG that was sooo smexy! awww your whipped uchiha bwahahahaha update as soon as you can...i know its been a while but try to update soon!
icequeen2897 chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
That was so good! Continue please!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
please continue!
Kesha Aganew chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
woohoo! they KISSED awsome chapter and well done! I cant believe Sasuke-san didnt know that it was Hinata-sama he kissed! I love this chapter!
To embrace death is to fear lo chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I loved it! Nice starting. It was quite good.