Reviews for I've Heard All This Before
Katie Travanion chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
aw such a great story, amazing writer! It made me cry so sad! well wrote
Miz636 chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
This is so sad... But needed. I think it's well done and shows the pain anyone would feel after all that happened. It shows the different emotions of the wizarding world: sorrow, happiness, pain, and more... Very well done...

Is this all, though?
Expecting Rain chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Oh, very good, very sad.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
It’s okay to miss him, Ron.” He said quietly, his hand laying over his friends larger, freckled one. “I miss him too. You can let it out now.” The words brought back a memory of the very boy ― man ― they were talking about. You shouldn’t keep all those emotions bottled up inside, Harry, let them all out. There might be some people fifty miles away who didn’t hear you.

Harry relayed this remembered sentence to Ron, who let out a strangled half-laugh. The sun, now fully presenting itself, made the tears dripping down Ron’s cheeks sparkle.

*sobs* could she kill Fred. Fantastic chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Great chapter! I love it!
T. Whirlpool chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
This is a nice story, although I think you should include Teddy Lupin in here somewhere.
mimosa chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
This very short chapter is well-written, has the right balance to convey the proper thoughts, feelings and emotions. An excellent chapter.
Garden Spade chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
this story is so depressing, but it's so beautiful! I love it! I think that it was good to show some of the pain that Ron is going through.
damabeth chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
Very good. Too bad JK said that about Neville marrying Hannah Abbot after you had wrote her death! Thank you! Grandma Beth
AuthoressMegz chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
Oh, this is really good. So sad, but really, really good. I can't wait to read more.
kaet100 chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
The media here in the UK is full of stuff about WW1 and the people lost, as tomorrow is Remembrance Sunday, so funerals feel appropriate, somehow, even fictional ones.
ThatGirl7858 chapter 4 . 11/9/2007

ur storys really good:)

i like soon as i read deathly hallows i knew i wanted to see what happened to the characters for them to get to the epilogue. i think that even if ur not as good as jkrowling ur damn good:)

todays my birthday and i read this lol

made me cry on my birthday:)

but dont worry i dont mind

Garden Spade chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
OMG! The first chapter made me cry! This is brilliantly sad. I love the story! Update soon, plz!
mimosa chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
I love your line where you mentioned that all these people died because of ONE MAN. History did repeat itself in the HP books, didn't it? Tons of people died because of one single man at any one time in history: Genghis Khan, Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler, etc... all intent on POWER.

A very poignant and sad chapter. Well done.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
Oh, wow, wow, wow, I loved it! Update soon, please!