Reviews for Small Favors
beautifully written!
FireReader93 chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE :(
shad0wraith chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Really love this one too!
AncientHistory chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
yeah!
AncientHistory chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
wicked.
Akiri chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Wow. Great story. Poor Sam-er-Spike. Talk about a cruel world to grow up in. Thank goodness he's with the autobots.I think Red Alert needs to take a bottle of chill pills. Keep up the great work and update soon, please.
Meridian Prime chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
This story is awesome! I haven't seen many stories in the IDW 'verse focusing on the conflict, and I really like it. Update soon please!
Rhiannon Tien chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Great story! I couldn't wait to read what happened next! I still can't! Any chance of updating? I hope you do!
Pikaseel chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
This is awesome! love the young people with transformers bit and really liked the little scene with optimus and bumblebee especially...very adorable. I was a little skeptical of this one at first, i mean i'm not much of an OC fan and was really hoping that since you'd mentioned SPike in your authors note that thats who we'd get, even though he's not really recognisable from his character in the series and could actually be called an OC anyway I probably would have stopped reading if you'd decided to name him 'James' or something...odd huh? Anyway, other other OC's are very well done and they fit in nicely. Plus all the characterisations, scenes of battle and thinly edged despair are well portrayed, and interactions between bots and humans especially bots to Spike are cute and believable.

I do think its slightly weird that the only deception we've seen so far is Ravage but i like how you keep jumping around somewhat and showing other, and not always the standard pov, point of views i.e. Blaster, Huffer, Red etc.

Wish to see more of this...any chance of that?